[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Seeking Fashionable Finds: Experiences with Rosewe?
Forum Index » Combination Strategies
Pat Bell (IV08163601)

Has anyone recently made any purchases from Rosewe? I'm on the lookout for some stylish yet affordable summer dresses and tops, and came across their website which seems to have a pretty good selection. However, I've heard mixed reviews about their product quality and shipping times. Some people seem to have had great experiences, while others not so much. How true are these observations? Can anyone share their personal experiences? I'd appreciate insights into the product quality, sizing accuracy, customer service, and overall satisfaction with Rosewe. Thanks!
Robert (IV09749901)

Hey! I noticed you’re curious about Rosewe's offerings. I did order a couple of dresses and a blouse last month. Regarding the rosewe reviews, I’d say they were fairly mixed, with some buyers absolutely loving their purchases and others facing issues primarily with sizing and return policies. From my personal experience, the dresses matched their pictures on the website and the quality was decent for the price point. However, I’d advise checking their sizing guide thoroughly and maybe looking for reviews with customer photos for a more accurate assessment. Hope this helps you make an informed decision!
Pat Bell (IV08163601)

It really helps to hear from someone who has firsthand experience. I'll definitely take your advice and look into the sizing more carefully, and also try to find more customer reviews with photos. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences!

Forum Index » Combination Strategies
Go to: