[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Destiny 2 witch queen
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
luisTR (IV08018801)

[Avatar]

I am a big fan of computer games and have already played several hundred of them. Now started the passage of the game destiny 2 witch queen. This is an incredible campaign and a real difficult legendary mode. For several days now, sitting up to four o'clock in the morning, I have been trying to go through this campaign and nothing has worked out for me. I would like at least one single hint and I would have succeeded. Where can you get such a hint?
jamkowyj (IV09215201)

[Avatar]

I don’t play computer games, but I’m sure that somewhere there is a chat with game lovers and fans of this or that game, I’m sure that if you find such a chat, then all those who have already passed the level that interests you will tell you.
corabela (IV08014401)

[Avatar]

You started to play a difficult game and if you have no experience in such games, of course it is difficult for you to successfully complete the campaign. Sometimes the clue lies in some action that can be difficult to guess. And when you get help from experienced Destiny 2 witch queen https://lfcarry.com/d2 players, you'll be surprised that you couldn't figure it out yourself. It's such a tricky game. Good luck to you!
luisTR (IV08018801)

[Avatar]

Yes, I already understood that the game is difficult and you can’t do without outside help. Thank you for the link where I can find answers to my questions. One friend played and also went into a dead end. But he lost the desire to play on and he just quit this game. But I still want to test myself and go through the campaign.
Andrew (IV09229301)

[Avatar]

It happens when there is a deadlock in the game. And it's good that there is a knowledge base for the game)). Spent one day, spent another day, spent a week, and you do not know how to go further. I quit playing a lot of games because of this. Losing interest when stalemate, which you can not cope.
Brenton (IV08670601)

[Avatar]

Destiny 2: Queen of Witches, the fourth annual addition to Destiny 2, sends the guards to the throne world of Savatun in search of answers. Savatun somehow took the light to herself and her enlightened upwards. Players will have to fight with the guards of the hive in order to earn new objects, unlock the creation of weapons and much more.
Nick (IV09164201)

I learned about this game a long time ago, and it has long continued to give me pleasure. Probably more interesting than this game or at the same level I would allocate WoW. Especially the long-awaited release of WoW Dragonflight, it is for this output here guys created a service for pumping and guiding: https://rocketboost.gg/en/34-wow-dragonflight.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/10/2022 07:00:34

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: