[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Discussing nurse apparel: finding quality shirts for work
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Audriana (IV014956101)

Hi, I work as a nurse and some of my coworkers wear cool t-shirts in the hospital. They have really cool designs and logos for nurses. I'm thinking about getting one myself, but I don't know where to find them. Do you know where I can get some of these???
Caroline (IV014468501)

Hello, I remember when I first started working at the hospital, I made the mistake of showing up in regular shirts. Let's just say the superiors weren't thrilled. Then I stumbled upon these Nurse Shirts https://studyinnursing.com/product-category/nurse-t-shirts/, and they were a game-changer. Not only did they make me feel more professional, but my supervisors appreciated my efforts. They also have a wide variety of designs and you can purchase them at very competitive prices. I highly recommend checking out their collection!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 29/03/2024 15:49:01

Pomella Riggs (IV014955801)

I recently purchased a T-shirt from this collection, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality. The fabric feels comfortable and durable, perfect for long shifts at the hospital. Moreover, the design is vibrant and professional, adding a touch of style to my work attire. I've received compliments from colleagues, and it's definitely boosted my confidence on the job. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and recommend these shirts to anyone who works as a nurse.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: