[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
upgrade to LED bulbs on rev xs chassis
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

looking at upgrading. my lighting on my 2016 blizzard 900 ace revxs. I have narrowed it downed to either the beamtech H4 or SII company H4. The SII is about twice the price of the Beamtech but comes with 5 year warranty. Still trying to figure out which Beamtech H4 is the correct one for my machine there are about 5 different models. Sent and email to Beamtech customer services to try to get an anger from them waiting for a response. Anyone recently purchased either of these for a REVXS chassis and installed them. Also what did people do about the dust covers did they just cut and modify there existing ones or purchase larger dust covers for the LED lights.
Save
vivek (IV09147201)

I haven't personally tried the SII H4, but I've had good experiences with Beamtech in the past for other vehicles. As for the dust covers, I opted to modify the existing ones to fit the LED lights snugly, but some people prefer purchasing larger covers for a better fit. When it comes to choosing the right LED lights, it's essential to consider compatibility and warrant, https://leds.to/ offers a variety of LED lights that can be tailored to fit your specific needs, allowing you to customize your lighting upgrade seamlessly.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/03/2024 14:47:30

[WWW]
Nathaniel (IV014820801)

Nicely done. I'm glad I found this content when I did. You can also buy polkadot chocolate bars online. Indulging in these delightful treats will transport your taste buds to chocolate heaven with every bite.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: