[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Health Anxiety: Vaping
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
JannGrew (IV011846401)

Hey guys. 3 weeks ago I quit smoking and completely switched to disposable vape pens. Havent had a cigarette since! I use Geekbars and always check that they are the authentic (and therefore regulated) product. But the health anxiety is kicking in. After vaping today my face started to burn quite intensely and I am suddenly afraid that this is an allergic reaction and that if I continue vaping instead of smoking I will at some point go into anaphylactic shock and potentially die. My mind has fixated on this outcome and now I just want to give up and smoke cigs again because they never made my face sting or anything like that. So I was hoping someone who knows a little more about this stuff could help me think this through more clearly? Is this a rational fear?
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

It's great that you quit smoking, but your reaction to vaping sounds concerning. I experienced a mild reaction when I switched to vaping, but nothing as severe as a burning sensation. It's important to consult a healthcare professional about this, as they can provide tailored advice and help you assess the risks.
JannGrew (IV011846401)

I had a hard time quitting, too. It wasn't easy, and sometimes, I thought about going back to cigarettes. But what helped me was using vapes from https://nexussmoke.com/collections/death-row-vapes. They've got lots of flavours, which made sticking to vaping easier for me. At first, I used them a lot, but now I'm down to using one a week.

You should see a doctor if you're worried about your health like your face burning. It could be an allergic reaction or something else. It's essential to get it checked to be sure.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/2024 21:08:32

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: