[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Game speed & in game controls
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

Hey vibers

Part of me is really enjoying this version, although finding it very hard to score many goals.

But there is something that's putting me off playing altogether. It's so hard to press the button in the top left during a game to get to the stats on home and away teams. It takes me 3/4 attempts for it to activate.. anyone else notice this? Often the game is flying past me while I'm just trying to see my team's performance.. please say I'm not alone.?!

Also a hangover from the previous few versions I'm finding annoying is the in-game speed. No matter how small amount I press the speed settings it jumps from really fast, to slow. So I can't see why they need such a long bar if the jumps are so extreme. Is this an android thing?
MyleeHowe (IV09338901)

You're definitely not alone in feeling that way. It can disrupt the flow of the game.
And yeah, the in-game speed issue can be a real head-scratcher. It's like going from 0 to 100 in a split second. I'm not sure if it's an Android thing, but it's definitely a common gripe among gamers.
But if you're looking for a change of pace in your gaming experience, I recently stumbled upon what I think is the best game for real money. It's a cool way to add some excitement to your gaming sessions while having a chance to pocket some extra cash.
AlfredHart (IV07428701)

For those who are considering purchasing a PlayStation 4, what are the factors to consider in determining whether the console is worth the investment?
JamesBryan (IV07259501)

I would set aside one of the biggest myths about boosting. Boosting is legal. You're not breaking the law by buying boosts. You're not even breaking it by selling them. Boosting is perfectly legal and no one will ever sue you for participating in it. So boosts like mythic carry wow are completely legal, and by the way in leprestore service they are cheaper than other sites, so you can take advantage of it.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: