[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Difference between opening and previous close price of a share
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Sunny (IV0397901)

why opening price of a share is not the same as previous closing price? When market is closed in between how come opening price changes from the previous close?
Hari (IV01547701)

opening price is not same as the previous close because after trading hours there is news or data related to company which affects the market price of the share on the next day opening price. opening price might be higher or lower it depend upon the news.
indu bhushan (IV01181801)

If there is no news about the stock after trading time, then what will be the next day opening price? will it be the same as previous day closing price?
george (IV02863401)

Sorry I dono about this because I'm new to this forum and very much interested to learn about share market.

Share Market India
belajar (IV03504501)

I dont know how to use them?
AlvinTertz (IV05219601)

sadfeafea
shashiteja (IV05714601)

[Avatar]

details plss
AleksShamles (IV07392101)

Well, the changes inside the company had happened, so the price became higher or lower. I guess that's how it works
AleksShamles (IV07392101)

It depends on many, these factors are very important especially if you handle forex or some currency exchange, it is very important to learn them so that one has the necessary knowledge to know how to act you can find more information by the link and above all that it will be very helpful learn all this.
HarryJohnson (IV07391201)

I think that for this you do not need to have a higher economic education. I recommend that you just gain experience and read more information on the Internet. Maybe video reviews on YouTube will help you. I also advise you to read https://marketbusinessnews.com/factors-steer-global-economy/260849/. So you can get to know the economy better.
Shannan E Weis (IV07717901)

Thank you for providing a comprehensive information on technical aspect. I really appreciate your effort.
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

One of Us. What is a Real Life Superhero? Real Life Superheroes was established years ago to provide support and information for current and aspiring RLSH. my response
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Become a Merchant Service Provider, Credit Card Processing ISO Programs, Agents, Reseller Merchant Accounts, Sales Partner, Merchant Services Agent Program, Affiliate, Selling Merchant Accounts Starting a payment processing company
OliverWeston (IV07578201)

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. ??????
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. express vpn mod apk mod killer

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: