[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Reasons to Have a Dog
Forum Index » Risk Management (FRM-GARP)
ethanhayes752 (IV07625801)

A dog is one of the most popular pets that people keep all over the world. The overwhelming majority of them tend to give dogs all they can. Keepers want their dogs to have totally comfortable lives, so they buy comfortable clothes, great toys, and the best rated dog food for their pets. Why does it happen exactly that way?

According to the research data available in different sources online, more and more families and lonely people decide to have dogs nowadays. What is the deal? How can you explain that? Maybe, people just feel better together with their beloved pets? That seems to be true. However, there are other reasons for a person to get a dog and, of course, keep it. Here below, you can find the best and most important reasons to have a dog nearby.

Before we proceed, though, it is important to note that the particular breed of a dog does not matter much here. You can choose the breed according to your preferences and criteria and still be confident that the factors below apply.

Walking with a Dog is Cool

Regular walking down the streets familiar to you can become much more exciting when your beloved dog is walking beside you. In addition, your wellbeing and physical shape receive a significant boost.

Why so? That is simple. Dog keepers just have to spend 30 minutes outside twice a day. That is the time when you exercise and breathe fresh air every day. A dog owner is forced to make walking their routine, so the new routine element improves their health a lot.

Dogs Help People Make Friends

Think about that. Many people decide to get and keep a dog due to the same simple reason: they are lonely. The point is, their loneliness is not acceptable for them, so such dog owners want to meet new people and make friends. Is it a problem?

It is not if you have a dog! As it was already mentioned, you need to walk with your dog in the evening without excuses. So, simply go to a local park in the evening together, and it will not be a challenge for you to make new contacts there.

Your Dog is Surely Your Friend

That is another reason for people to keep their pets with love and get top rated dog foods for them. People and even families can feel lonely not only when they feel it difficult to make new connections. The lack of trust is a completely different factor preventing them from having a friend or two.

When speaking of a dog, you can always be sure that its happy face when it sees you is entirely sincere. Your dog is absolutely satisfied to have such a good and kind keeper. Humans are social creatures who need love. Your dog’s love can add a lot of positivity to your regular days. It will make you smile much more frequently than you used to do before getting a pet!

A Dog is an Effective and Free Antidepressant

You can relax and have fun easily while playing with your dog. At least, your routine responsibilities and activities will get out of your mind during that pet play session. That is extremely useful, especially regarding the crazy tempo of modern reality that does not allow people to relax at all.

Additionally, a dog can be your antidepressant or at least an effective mental healthcare assistant. Psychotherapists working with people who suffer from depression recommend their patients to spend more time with pets, such as cats or dogs. It is proven by science that playing with their beloved animals can increase the level of the “happiness hormone” (serotonin) in human blood. Why shouldn’t you use that effect to make your life brighter?

A Dog Cultivates Responsibility

Families deciding to get a dog frequently assume that their kids will become more responsible if there will be a pet in their house. However, that is only one part of the truth.

The other one is that the dog can cultivate responsibility not only in children. Adults become more self-confident and responsible when they own a dog, too. The point is, you can’t avoid caring about your dog, and that fact alone adds you a lot of mental and spiritual discipline.

To Conclude

If you are thinking about getting a dog for yourself or your children, you’ll have to take a bunch of connected responsibilities. However, a pet will give you a lot in return: friendship, love, faith, and the reason to go in for self-improvement.
Do you still have doubts?

Come on. Just go and get that dog already!

P.S. Don’t forget to visit toprateddogfoods.com to find out more about high-quality food for your pet. It deserves the best you can give!
JacobShepherd (IV07532901)

After reading your article, I also wanted a dog. I'll go look for what breed I want)))
JamesBryan (IV07259501)

The dog food contains a balanced formula adapted to the needs of older small breed dogs. It is packed with premium proteins to keep your older Chihuahua healthy with ease.
AlfredHart (IV07428701)

There are several ingredients you need to watch out for when shopping for older dog food as they are more sensitive. When I was shopping for a puppy, I found an interesting article about chihuahua dog food. You should avoid corn, wheat gluten, BHA, BHT, organ meats, grain flours, food colors, PG, ghee, and ethoxyquin.
WhatAPK (IV07792901)

After reading your article, I also wanted a dog. I'll go look for what breed I want.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 24/11/2021 22:37:46

WhatAPK (IV07792901)

get online cigar here
https://donscubancigars.com/
David Flores (IV08019401)

[Avatar]

In principle, you can use this option
Milaka (IV07840001)

When you get a dog it is a big responsibility, it is important to take care of it. In case your pet has already been infected, use the best dewormer for pet.
Carol Hardin (IV08219901)

Hello, I love dogs and because of this, I am thinking about buying a dog from a dog shelter. But before that, I am gathering information online regarding dogs, and thanks to you for sharing reasons to have a dog. I also want to know about the best calming dog bed because I don't have any idea. It is my first time buying a dog and that is why I want to know everything about dogs.
Carol (IV07785401)

I have brought a Family1st pet tracker for my dog last week ago. I read the list of GPS trackers for pets article from GPStracker24*7 after that I choose Family1st.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 31/03/2022 12:24:13

Fourmapk (IV08439401)

Welcome, Fourmapk is the Planet of Mod Games And Apps Here you can download All the latest Games and Apps for Free.
barbaalex (IV011014601)

Having a dog can be a wonderful experience for many people. Dogs provide companionship, unconditional love, and can even help reduce stress and anxiety. They can also be a great source of exercise and social interaction. Haustier-und-familie provide comprehensive, reliable, and up-to-date information on all things related to dogs. The blog articles on Hund zuckt are written by experienced veterinarians, dog trainers, and other pet professionals. We also offer a wide range of resources, including a library of helpful videos, a library of free downloadable ebooks, and a forum for pet owners to ask questions and share experiences. I'll pin in here https://haustier-und-familie.de/ .
william (IV011217401)

A pup could be a great choice.

Not only are they loving and playful, but they are intensely loyal and will join you in just about any activity you include them in. As you train them to develop good manners, learn to live in your spaces, and know what's needed of them, they can offer excellent companionship. Visit here hypoallergenicpetbreeds.com

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/03/2023 22:47:17

Forum Index » Risk Management (FRM-GARP)
Go to: