[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to Increase Your Sex Drive?
Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Korio (IV07586701)

I get a lot of questions about sex—it's my job as a certified sex therapist, relationship expert, and neuroscientist studying the effects of pleasure on the brain. But there’s one question I get more than any other: How do I increase my sex drive?

Getting into a sexual rut or losing your libido can happen to anyone. It doesn’t mean your relationship is doomed or that there’s something wrong with you. The loss of sexual desire is by far the most common issue I deal with in my practice. In fact, we are in the midst of a sex recession—a major representative survey of Americans conducted in 2018 reported that 23% of adults had no sex in the previous year. This includes young adults 18 through 30 years old too.

Sexual pleasure is key to lubricating our relationships, making them flow better (especially through times of challenge). And when it evaporates, the loss of sexual desire not only has the power to cause relationship problems but also robs us of something vital to health: pleasure. Sexual pleasure feels good and is good for us. It can lower stress and enhance immunity, and it gives an overall feeling of well-being—all things I discuss here in my Ask Dr. Nan column and in my new book Why Good Sex Matters.
Korio (IV07586701)

If you have problems with this, then you should diversify your life. I would suggest finding another partner or mate for easy dates and flirting. This can be done at freesexmatch. People often do this when they want to maintain and diversify the relationship. Just chat on the site and you will understand what exactly you need.

Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Go to: