[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
The customer service from Very has to…
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

The customer service from Very has to be one of the worst I’ve experienced. The main aim of the game is to rinse every penny from their customers with absolutely no respect for them. It is a shame because I will not be using them again. There are so many other companies who offer excellent customer service that knock companies like this out of the water. The chatbot is absolutely pointless and just directs you to call them. You call them and the wait times are ridiculous. Recently I bought a Vax Spotwash from them and on the third use it was cutting out intermittently. I called vax who advised me to return to very and so I did. They then returned it to me and said an engineer had looked at it and no fault was found. They then charged me for it again as well as £3.95 for the admin. I plugged it in and now it won’t turn on at all!!! Can’t get hold of anyone on the customer service line and refuse to waste any more time or energy on them. Will be closing my account and using customers that rhyme with Shmargos and Shmamazon who know how to treat customers.
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

Bit thx

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/08/2022 04:30:05

Xiaks (IV07431101)

Howdy! When I was looking for a pram for my youngest child, I paid attention to the Very online store, which provides a wide range of various children's products, from clothes to children's furniture. To find out about the availability of the selected stroller model, I contacted very customer service and the manager kindly clarified me, not only the availability of the model but also told me about the color scheme of this product.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: