[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
JL bicycle carrier solution?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

Has anyone "broken the code" on a bicycle carrier or transport for the JL?
I have a great rack for my JK that mounts to the spare time carrier, you may know it, you add a piece that provides a 1" square tube through the center of the spare and the rack mounts on that. But with my newer JL the rear view camera fills that space so that rack can't be used.
I see some swing away racks that could work, but the center pole on those would block the rear camera view. Maybe I'll just have to settle for no rear camera view but just wondering if anyone has discovered a better way. I wouldn't want one of the strap ons.
Thanks
PatrickRamos (IV012788801)

Just wondering if anyone has cracked the code on a bicycle carrier solution for the JL. I've got a killer rack for my JK, but the rearview camera on my newer JL is giving me some trouble.The spare tire mount won't cut it, and swing-away racks seem to block the camera view. Any ingenious ideas out there, or am I destined for a camera-free adventure? ????? Share your wisdom!

By the way, stumbled upon this cool insurance site, Sundays Insurance sundaysinsurance.co.uk. Check it out for some peace of mind on your next ride!
Nilo (IV014792001)

Enhancing the riding experience for motorcycle enthusiasts, the Super Meteor 650 Rooster Exhaust system stands out as a premium choice for riders seeking both performance enhancement and an auditory thrill. This bespoke exhaust option not only elevates the aesthetic appeal of the bike but also significantly boosts its engine efficiency. Crafted with precision, the Rooster Exhaust ensures a smoother flow of exhaust gases, which in turn contributes to a noticeable increase in power and torque. Riders can expect a deeper, more resonant exhaust note that perfectly complements the Super Meteor 650's commanding presence on the road. Whether cruising through city streets or embarking on long-distance tours, the Super Meteor 650 equipped with the Rooster Exhaust system promises an unparalleled riding experience, combining the thrill of improved performance with the satisfaction of a genuinely distinctive sound.
Karan (IV015269301)

For adventure enthusiasts who love to push the boundaries with their Royal Enfield Himalayan, the addition of a saddle stay for Himalayan becomes almost indispensable. A saddle stay for Himalayan not only enhances the bike's functionality by allowing riders to carry extra luggage securely but also adds to the rugged aesthetics of the motorcycle. Designed to withstand the harsh conditions of off-road terrains, a high-quality saddle stay is crafted to ensure the safety and stability of your gear, no matter where your journey takes you. Whether you're planning an extended road trip across the country or tackling challenging mountain trails, installing a saddle stay for your Himalayan can significantly improve your ride's versatility, making it an essential upgrade for those who live to explore the unexplored.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: