[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Intermittent heating
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

My Versa Lite is getting hot intermittently when I am wearing it. It heats up every few minutes and I can feel it...this continues on and off while I’m wearing it.
MaxGeylikman (IV012277901)

Hope your Versa Lite issue gets resolved soon!
PatrickRamos (IV012788801)

Sorry to hear about the heating issue with your Versa Lite. That can be quite uncomfortable. It's possible that the device is overheating due to various reasons. One thing you might want to check is if there's any background app running excessively, which could lead to increased heat.
Additionally, ensure that your Versa Lite has the latest firmware update, as sometimes these updates address heating problems.
Also, if you ever need advice on heating in your home, you can explore options like Cheap Radiators from Radiator Village. They offer a range of cost-effective heating solutions. gets resolved soon!
fhchg (IV015343301)

Employees can access various work-related information such as work schedules, payroll details, benefits https://www.liteblue.today/, and career development resources.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: