[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to build an NFT minting website
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
HenryJames (IV08669201)

NFT minting website is one of the fast-growing businesses in the crypto sphere as the NFT concept has brought up many new creators to showcase their talents to the world. Many NFT minting websites are being launched in the crypto world, here is the development flow on how to build an NFT minting website,
- Analyze the scope of the project
- Coding of the smart contract
- Design of UI/UX
- Development of Front-end & Back-end
- Setting up storage
- Integrating APIs
- Testing & Deployment
Entrepreneurs looking for an NFT minting website or NFT minting script can connect with the experts and bring up their NFT business to the digital world.
ezrafaint (IV09201601)

Given the growing complexity of cyberattacks and the millions in rewards offered for mobile app bugs, organizations have begun to invest in mobile app penetration testing. If you're looking for an answer to the question - How much does penetration testing cost? Try to imagine what the losses could be from having a vulnerability in your app. Then comparing these amounts will be easier. http://www.polkadotflorist.co.uk/2022/09/how-much-does-penetration-test-cost/
Barbarra BBonney (IV07883901)

[Avatar]

ezrafaint (IV09201601) wrote:Given the growing complexity of cyberattacks and the millions in rewards offered for mobile app bugs, organizations have begun to invest in mobile app penetration testing.

Agree with you. My company was one of those who suffered from one of these attacks. The hackers just found a security breach and you'd better not know what happened next.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/01/2023 14:59:37

miristkalt (IV07883201)

[Avatar]

Barbarra BBonney (IV07883901) wrote:
ezrafaint (IV09201601) wrote:Given the growing complexity of cyberattacks and the millions in rewards offered for mobile app bugs, organizations have begun to invest in mobile app penetration testing.

Agree with you. My company was one of those who suffered from one of these attacks. The hackers just found a security breach and you'd better not know what happened next.

Hey girl, really sorry that this was happening your company. So tell me, did you manage to find a way out? Reading about your mishap, I became even more convinced that kubernetes pentest and other services must be done by dedicated professionals. They will find and fix any security issues the apps may have so far.
kassey (IV07835101)

Hey, have you heard about NFT tokens? I recently got one and I'm not sure how to sell it. Do you have any idea how to do that?
omi (IV07835001)

Hi! The topic of NFTs is very popular and has a creative interest right now. If you are looking for a platform to create and sell your dNFTs, I suggest checking out CryptoArt. Their platform is easy to use, and they offer great tools to help you create high-quality NFTs. Give them a try if you are interested in the world of NFTs!

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: