[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Recently started vaping
Forum Index » Futures & Options
ann5 (IV010752401)

Hi forum members, I recently started vaping and was faced with the problem of choosing packaging for my vape liquid. What brands or types of packaging do you recommend?
Nikki (IV010752701)

For vape liquid packaging, I would recommend looking into Chubby Gorilla products. They are known for their quality and ease of use. At https://packagebros.com/product-category/chubby-gorilla/ there is a variety of options from Chubby Gorilla that are suitable for different volumes of liquid. For starters, I would recommend looking into Chubby Gorilla Unicorn Bottles. They are lightweight, durable and perfect for carrying vape liquids. They also have a dispenser for easy refilling. There are other options such as Chubby Gorilla PET Bottles that are also popular.
Nikki (IV010752701)

I prefer glass containers. They don't interact with the liquid, which eliminates the possibility of flavor changes. In addition, they are more durable and do not corrode.
ann5 (IV010752401)

Very helpful tips! Thank you all for the answers. I think I am now ready to choose the right container for my vape liquid.
Amile (IV09986701)

For those who appreciate excellence in vaping, Fryd Extracts is the go-to choice. Promoting vape has never been more flavorful – fryd extracts telegram
morgan lee (IV08269401)

Our vape pens come in a range of stylish colors to suit your personal aesthetic. Gooie Disposable
aniaqueen (IV013288401)

Heets kazakhstan UAE brings the rich and distinct flavors of Kazakhstan to the United Arab Emirates, offering a unique smoking experience for discerning enthusiasts. With a blend inspired by the cultural heritage of Kazakhstan, these Heets promise to tantalize the senses and transport users to distant lands with each puff. Let's embark on a journey of flavor and exploration with Heets Kazakhstan UAE.

aniaqueen (IV013288401)

Myle Pods offer a convenient and innovative solution for vaping enthusiasts, providing a range of flavors and devices designed to enhance the vaping experience. With their sleek design and user-friendly functionality, Myle Pods are becoming increasingly popular among users seeking a reliable and satisfying vaping option.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: