[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Nature's Care organic garden soil
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

I picked up Nature's Care Organic Garden Soil from Home Depot thinking it was their organic potting soil brand that seemed good. The ingredients are not exactly the same, so I hesitate to use the garden soil with my russian tortoise, even though it will be mixed with sphagnum peat moss and cypress mulch.

The ingredients are listed above. Could I use this with my russian tortoise indoors? She does burrow.
Ollivver (IV011923301)

The Nature's Care Organic Garden Soil you picked up might have different ingredients than what you initially intended for your tortoise's enclosure. To ensure the best living conditions for your pet, it's recommended to stick with substrates specifically designed for reptiles. These are formulated to meet their unique requirements and minimize any potential health issues.

If you're looking for an alternative ground cover that's natural and safe for your Russian tortoise, you might consider a creeping thyme lawn. This can create a comfortable and secure environment for your tortoise to burrow and move around.
Porter (IV015497801)

I don't know about for the tortoise, but for the garden this is a great solution. I have settled on it when setting up my garden.
WarryTerner (IV015503101)

I used it for the garden too, creating relief. I use plants of the same shape or the same flowers, but on different levels. So the space will become more three-dimensional, cozy, rich and filled, and all thanks to garden planning ideas. I chose the most lush and actively blooming plants so that there were no empty spaces and no “steps” were visible: hydrangeas, individual varieties of roses, peonies. By the way, I also made a small fountain there for my turtles.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: