[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Recent Patination Book
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
GustavDoorca (IV08977301)

I remember reading about a recent (last couple of years or sooner) book that came out on patination. I was interested because the review said that each recipe had a colour picture of the patina. Something that most other books lack, or their pictures are in a different place to the recipe so alot of page turning back and forth is requires.
I cant remember where I saw the review for this book, here or youtube. If anyone knows this book can you post a link please
Thanks
KawanLeo (IV012304401)

I love it when a book offers such a valuable feature as color pictures alongside the patina recipes! It makes the learning process so much smoother and more enjoyable.

If you're still on the hunt for that specific book, I can't help with the title, but if you ever want to explore some captivating reads in another genre, here's a link to Bridgerton books in order: https://bookwormera.com/bridgerton-books-bridgerton-books-in-order/. Sometimes, a change of pace can be just what you need to rekindle your reading passion!
Grinders (IV09431801)

With the "Werewolf" novels in AlphaNovel's collection, get ready for an exciting literary adventure. Explore the eerie and mysterious realm where ghostly powers and lunar changes collide. Fans of mystery, fantasy, and the paranormal can find a wide variety of engrossing stories on the platform. With its extensive collection of stories featuring werewolves and its intuitive layout, AlphaNovel offers a captivating reading experience. Explore the world of werewolf books lore and experience the thrill of gripping narrative with AlphaNovel, whether you're an experienced fan or a novice to the topic. Visit AlphaNovel to unravel the mysteries and secrets of these eerie stories.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: