[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
The Rams couldn't have asked for much more from their defens
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
seestyle (IV09024201)

The Rams couldn't have asked for much more from their defense in the second half Monday night in a 27-24 victory over the Buccaneers.LA held Tom Brady and the Bucs to just 251 total yards forthe game and 113 yards of offense in the second half. Brady was picked off twice down the stretch, including on a last-chance march down the field in the final two minutes of regulation.The Rams' offense wasn't spectactular, but Jared Goff did enough to outperform Brady. Goff finished completing 39 of 51 pa ses (76.5 percent) for 376 yards and three touchdowns, with two interceptions. Cooper Kupp was his top target, hauling in 11 catches for 145 yards.Much of LA's production came in the first half, with Goff to sing TDs to Robert Woods and Van Jefferson. The Rams tacked on a field goal at the end of the half thanks to a great job by Goff and the offense to hurry down the field and spike the ball with 1 second to spare following a 35-yard reception by Woods. That gave LA a 17-14 lead at halftime.Brady completed just 26 of 48 (54.2 percent) for 216 yards andtwo touchdowns,with twointerceptions in the second half.Still, Brady and the Bucs had a chance thanks to the Tampa Bay defense. Jason Pierre-Paul picked off a screen pa s on the first drive of the second half, setting up Larry Ogunjobi Jersey a Ryan Succop field goal to tie the game at 17-17. And Jordan Whitehead came up with another interception, which led to a touchdown drive that ended with a 13-yard pa s from Brady to Chris Godwin to tie it again at 24-24.Goff and the Rams' offense came through when it mattered though, moving the ball into field goal range from Matt Gay, who connected from 40 yards out to take the definitive 27-24 lead.LA's defense came up with one more big play to end the game as rookie safety Jordan Fuller came up with his second interception of the night, allowing the Rams to run out the clock and end Austin Corbett Jersey the game on a Johnny Hekker punt.The Rams (7-3) are now tied for first with the Seahawks in the NFC West, while the Buccaneers (7-4) fall 1.5 games back behind the Saints in the NFC South.Sporting News trackedlive scoring updates and highlights from on " ."Check out complete results from the Week 11NFL game:MORE: Rams vs. Buccaneers final scoreQ1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total Rams 7107327Buccaneers 0143724Rams vs. Buccaneers highlights from 'Monday Night Football'( All times Eastern )11:22p.m. FINAL: Rams 27, Buccaneers 24. 11:17 p.m. INTERCEPTION. Brady with another overthrow and Fuller with another pick. Rams take over at 37-yard line with 1:49 remaining, Bucs only have one timeout.Jordan Fuller's second INT of the night! take over with 1:49 left.: on ESPN: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: NFL (@NFL) 11:14 p.m. Two-Minute Warning. Buccaneers have it, first and 10 at their 38-yard line.11:11 p.m. FIELD GOAL, RAMS. Gay hits from 40 yards to give LA the lead, 27-24 with 2:36 remaining.11:00 p.m. TOUCHDOWN, BUCCANEERS. Brady finds Godwin wide open on the right side and Godwin leaps and reaches acro s for the score. Tampa Bay ties the game at 24-24 with 3:53 left to play.Godwin DUNKS it! tie it up with 3:53 left! : on ESPN: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: NFL (@NFL) 10:55 p.m. INTERCEPTION. Jordan Whitehead makes a great play to jump the route and the Buccaneers get the ball back at the LA 44-yard line, 7:17 to go.INTERCEPTED.Bucs take over in Rams territory with 7:17 left. : on ESPN: NFL app // Christian Kirksey Jersey Yahoo Sports app: NFL (@NFL) 10:53 p.m. TURNOVER ON DOWNS. Godwin gets tripped up by Evans, who was being jammed at the line of scrimmage by Jalen Ramsey, and can't catch Brady's pa s on fourth down. Rams take over at their 43-yard line, 8:16 remaining.10:48 p.m. Rams punt. Another three-and-out for LA. Looked like they might have gotten the ball on a fumble on the return, but a Rams player touched the ball first so it's automatically Tampa Bay ball. Bucs have it at their 37-yard line, 10:18 left to play.10:42 p.m. Buccaneers punt. Strange play on third down as Brady's pa s is batted back to him, and he throws it a second time to Evans. The illegal forward pa s penalty is declined because Evans was brought down short of the line to gain, so Tampa Bay punts it away. Rams get the ball back at their 12-yard line, 11:51 remaining.Brady really caught a pa s and completed a pa s on the same play on ESPN The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) 10:38 p.m. Rams go three-and-out. JPP swats down Goff's pa s this time on third down and the Buccaneers get the ball back at their 20-yard line, 13:35 left Jim Brown Jersey to play in regulation.10:32 p.m. Buccaneers punt. Another three-and-out for Tampa Bay and the punt brings an end to the third quarter. END OF 3Q: Rams 24, Buccaneers 17. LA has it, first and 10 at its 42-yard line to start the fourth quarter.Samson Ebukam got him on ESPN The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) 10:26 p.m. Rams punt. Big play by Ro s Cockrell to tackle Woods in the backfield on third down. Buccaneers get the ball back at their 13-yard line, 1:24 remaining in the third quarter.10:20 p.m. Buccaneers go three-and-out. Really tough start for Tampa Bay's offense in the second half. Rams get the ball back at their 20-yard line, 4:41 left in the third quarter.10:14 p.m. TOUCHDOWN, RAMS. Goff hits Cam Akers in the flat for an easy 4-yard TD to s. LA leads 24-17 with 5:39 remaining in the third quarter.. rookies are balling tonight.Cam Akers' first career NFL TD gives LA the lead. : on ESPN: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: NFL (@NFL) 10:07 p.m. INTERCEPTION. This time LA's defense comes up with the big play as Brady overthrows his man and Jordan Fuller comes up with the easy INT. Rams take over at the Tampa Bay 37-yard line, 7:42 left in the third quarter.Rookie safety Jordan Fuller snags his first career INT! : on ESPN: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: NFL (@NFL) 10:04 p.m. MISSED FIELD GOAL, RAMS. Gay pushes this one fro 44 yards wide right; Buccaneers take over at their 26-yard line, 8:25 left in the third quarter.9:55 p.m. FIELD GOAL, BUCCANEERS. Tampa Bay goes three-and-out but the big play by JPP still Anthony Zettel Jersey sets up a 38-yard field goal for Ryan Succop to tie the game at 17-17 with 12:41 remaining in the third quarter.9:52 p.m. INTERCEPTION. Goff is rushed on the screen pa s and Jason Pierre-Paul cuts it off for the pick. Buccaneers take over at the Rams' 22-yard line, 13:32 left in the third quarter.JPP. INT.
Alvin Wolfe (IV010581401)

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. kipas guys

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/12/2022 06:47:44

bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Absolutely stunning jacket. The quality is incredible for the price range. I really appreciate that the company is deciding to put the customer’s needs first with going out if their way to may you feel special and important. You are treated like you in a higher end market. 100% recommend and will be purchasing from them again. NYC Jacket
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Easy to order, recommended sizing was right, quality is great, and a good value overall. NYC Jacket
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

I love long jackets & this one is very unique NYC Jacket
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. red bost
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Nice leather jacket. Quality is excellent. It runs a little small but besides that no complaints. where to buy leather jackets in nyc
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Trb cards
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. trb system Card
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Easy to order, recommended sizing was right, quality is great, and a good value overall. Mens Leather Jackets NYC
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Trb System
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Trb System
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. trb checks
bagnorirz (IV07417701)

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks trump bucks

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: