[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Fires moving faster than you can run - firefighters on tackling wildfires
Forum Index » NISM Exams
geemong (IV09209601)

Fires moving faster than you can run - firefighters on tackling wildfires

The challenges firefighters in the UK face when confronted with large-scale wildfires are enormous.

Buy free spins online xo web direct web Not through an agent, stable, safe and worry-free. The web with the most free spins to choose from

Tinder-dry conditions and the heatwave that many of us across the country are experiencing mean the risk of wildfires is very high.

Kent, one of the areas where the Met Office has raised the fire severity index to exceptional for Saturday and Sunday, has already seen a nearly tenfold increase in the number of vegetation fires between July 2021 and July 2022 (44 to 400).

But what makes wildfires especially hard to tackle?

"It changes on a minute-by-minute basis," says Richard Hawley, wildfire officer at West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.

"One minute they are knee-high, the next they are above your head. It is one of the most arduous fires our crews face."

Wildfires spread rapidly - left unchecked, they can rage for miles and miles across the countryside. If the wind changes direction, so could the fire.
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! Concrete batching plant manufacturers
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! vape nz
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. Myntra Coupon Code
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... Leasing a Copier
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much. cars for sale
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Birthday Gifts For The Husband
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks protetox reviews
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. vape shop
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! bling bling
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. electric motorcycle bike
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. filmyzilla 2022
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work. Wartungsplan
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Can anyone help me out? It will be much appreciated. la beauty
SEO hammad (IV07528601)

Obviously I like your web site, but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform you. Nevertheless I will surely come again again! Best Copiers in NJ

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: