[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Pocket friendly travel
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
hyacinthyaffe5 (IV08882401)

Hii... a newbie to the local guide group...i love to travel like a wanderer so i prefer walk or metro for a pocket friendly travel i use to carry some water bottle toffees and energy bars ....do you all love to go for a travel without planning ....my travela always depend on my mood. I fall in love with old things,places n buildings....i feel the vibes of nostalgia as if am living the era....

israellegendary (IV09731201)

I also love to travel with out planning usually preplanned travel wont go according to my plans only last minute planning works. I prefer more in public transport in my travels.
MaxGeylikman (IV012277901)

I totally get what you mean about the joy of wandering without a set plan—it makes each trip feel like a unique adventure. Plus, opting for walking or the metro can add a layer of authenticity to the experience. Carrying essentials like water bottles, toffees, and energy bars is a smart move for those spontaneous jaunts.
Since you love old places, buildings, and that sense of nostalgia, you might want to check out a travel resource I recently stumbled upon called sicomono.com. They have some incredible tips on how to explore lesser-known historical sites and hidden gems in various places, which seems right up your alley!
wiliams (IV015221601)

Last year I went to Goa with my friends and decided to rent a Villas in Baga area here https://www.thegoavilla.com/goa/baga/ for our stay. We were looking for a place where we could get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but still be close to all the activities and beaches that Goa has to offer. Our expectations were more than met. The villa was in a great location, away from the busy tourist areas, but at the same time just a few minutes' walk from Baga beach and the beach cafes. The villas themselves were cozy and spacious, with beautiful views of the surrounding nature.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: