[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
training courses for programming
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

Hi All,

do you know of any paid or free training courses for programming on prorealtime please ?, or good video links because I can’t find anything on youtube, I bought Nicolas’s paid training that I already find very very good but I would like to go a little further in programming
israellegendary (IV09731201)

For programming resources, I recommend checking out online learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, and edX. They often have a variety of programming courses that cater to different levels of expertise. You can find both free and paid options there.
It's great to see your enthusiasm for expanding your programming skills with ProRealTime. While this thread is a year old, you can explore https://www.acuitytraining.co.uk/ to see if they offer any courses related to ProRealTime programming.
Moreover, don't underestimate the power of ProRealTime's official documentation and community forums. They can be valuable sources for learning and getting help from experienced users.
SillyGHost (IV013559801)

Thanks a lot
MarkQ (IV014453601)

It's wonderful that you're eager to deepen your programming skills on ProRealTime! While Nicolas's paid training has proven valuable, I recommend exploring additional resources to further enhance your knowledge. Websites like Udemy, Coursera, and LinkedIn Learning offer both paid and free programming courses. You might find specialized courses tailored to ProRealTime or broader courses in programming languages like Python, which is commonly used in algorithmic trading.

For specific video content, platforms like Skillshare and Pluralsight also offer a variety of programming tutorials https://www.programmingassignment.net/services/c-sharp-assignment-help/ Remember to check ProRealTime's official documentation and forums for insights and community support.

Continued learning and seeking additional resources will undoubtedly contribute to your growth as a programmer. Best of luck on your coding journey! ?????

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/01/2024 13:22:59

Xiaks (IV07431101)

As organizations embrace the multi-cloud model programming, they often find themselves grappling with the intricacies of managing security across diverse cloud platforms. Each cloud provider has its own set of security protocols, making it challenging to maintain a unified and comprehensive security posture. Traditional security models struggle to keep up with the dynamic nature of multi-cloud environments, leaving businesses vulnerable to emerging threats.
Lee Jolene (IV014951101)

Participation in programming courses is a fascinating journey into the world of code and algorithms. It not only allows you to develop programming skills, but also opens up new opportunities for creative thinking and development. https://anyknows.ai/ is an ideal partner in this journey, providing access to a variety of courses and resources that help make learning more interesting and effective. Let yourself learn something new and exciting.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: