[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Marcus Stroman injury update Jays starter pectoral discomfor
Forum Index » IRDA Exam
seestyle (IV09024201)

Blue Jays right-handerMarcus Stroman isn't 100 David Ross Jersey percent as he was scratched from his start right before Thursday's series finale against the Red Sox.
Stroman is dealing with shoulder pain after leaving Saturday's startwith pectoral discomfort. The Blue Jays don't believe it'll bea long-term probably, and there is a po sibility he could still start before the All-Star break.
Hes still the same way, day to day, manager Charlie Montoyo told reporters(). But again, if hes not 100 percent, were not going to pitch him. Theres a chance that he wont pitch until after the All-Star break, but if hes fine, he Daniel Descalso Jersey ll pitch. If he plays catch today and feels like he could throw a bullpen or something nice and easy, that he could go, then well pitch him.
If he pitches, hes starting, Kyle Hendricks Jersey otherwise hes not going to (experiment in relief).
Montoyo explained that the i sueisn't significant enough to putStroman on the injured list, though Montoyoadmitted that he and the training staff are perplexed by the i sue. Steve Cishek Jersey
I keep hearing its a cramp, Montoyosaid. I dont know, it turned out to be a little worse than that, I gue s. You could end up pulling something else, you have to be careful.
Hes getting treatment. If he plays catch today and feels like he Kyle Ryan Jersey could throw bullpen or something nice and easy (this weekend), then well pitch him. He could be fine by the time Tuesday comes, he could pitch in (the All-Star)game. (Or) he can have the next three days. Were covered. ...I dont think its something more serious."
Stroman is 5-9 with a 3.18ERA in 18 starts.
Carlos Zambrano Jersey The Blue Jays ended up falling 8-7 to the Red Sox. After Thursday's game, Toronto was sitting in fourth place in the American League East with a 33-55 record.

Related Articles

Forum Index » IRDA Exam
Go to: