[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Andy Pettitte offers advice support to struggling CC Sabathi
Forum Index » IRDA Exam
seestyle (IV09024201)

Andy Pettitte stopped by Minute Maid Park in Houston Adrien Nunez Jersey onThursday to throw batting practice to the Yankeesbut may have helped the team in a much bigger way before leaving.
CC Sabathia and Pettitte had a close relationship during their time as teammates, and Sabathia has viewed Pettitte as a mentor since then. This time, Sabathia asked his former teammate what it's like to transition from being a power pitcher to being a placement pitcher.
MORE: |
Its tough. Ive been there; Ive went through it, . This game is Desmond Howard Jersey so mental and such a mental grind every single day. Hes just got to stay with it. Hes got to trust himself. He was a great pitcher for so, so long; he has to continue to Lamarr Woodley Jersey go out there and take one pitch at a time. I know it sounds like a clich, but just continue to work.
This game, its so much about confidence. Duncan Robinson Jersey I think that hell put together a few good starts and hopefully get on a good roll. When youre in those ruts, it seems like youre never going to get out of it. Its really important to just kind of stay positive in this time and just keep your confidence. I know its hard to do, but you just Matt Wile Jersey try to keep confidence.
Sabathia is 3-7 with a 5.65 ERA through 15 starts, and has allowed three or more earned runs in five of his last seven starts.
This is the toughest thing Ive ever dealt with in sports, as far as adversity and not performing well,Sabathia said. But hes been there to help.
Its been hard for me to not scrap everything and start throwing sidearm or submarine. Right now, hes (Pettitte) been that constant, Jalen Rose Jersey Keep plugging away, keep plugging away.

Forum Index » IRDA Exam
Go to: