[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Mets pitcher Zack Wheeler got fixed now hes about to cash in
Forum Index » IRDA Exam
seestyle (IV09024201)

With free agency approaching for Zack Wheeler for the first time in Miles Sanders Hoodies Sweatshirts his career, the Mets pitcher said he "got fixed" and now is hoping to cash in.
Wheelerrecovered fromTommy John surgery complications, which forced him to mi s the 2015 and 2016 seasons. He also was shut down in August 2017 after making just17 starts.
I had a hard time when I came back just because I was still trying to find the fine se part of pitching after having a new arm basically," Wheeler admitted Wednesday (). "That part was a little tough."
Wheeler is healthy now and holdsa 3.65 ERA with 364 strikeouts since the start of last season. He's started to look ahead to his futureand what he wants out of his next Genard Avery Jerseys deal, which may include moving on from the Mets after more than eight years with the organization.
I think you have to weigh your options when it gets to this point, Wheeler told the on Wednesday. I love it here and I definitely would listen to these guys. But I think you have to weigh all your options and see whats best for me personally at that point.
The Mets have an option to extendaone-year qualifying offer to retain him for the 2020 season. MLB.com notedWheeler wouldn't give any indication as to whether he's interestedin Nate Herbig Jerseys accepting a qualifying offer, but did say he hopes to sign amulti-year contract in free agency.
"I dont let ( Tyree Jackson Jerseys free agency)affect me," Wheeler told the Post."I dont try to do too much or over-perform, I just go out there and try to trust my stuff. Like I said, Im here and Im just trying to win some ballgames for this team and Im just doing the best that I can.
Mets managerMickey Callaway addre sed some of the speculation around Wheeler's future, including ifhe thinks the pitcher will fit into New York's 2020 plans.
Thats something thats not my call, Callaway said. Obviously, every team is going to want Andre Dillard Jerseys a Zack Wheeler on their staff. Hes got supreme stuff, hes hauled a lot of innings the last couple of years, hes been healthy, made his starts, so everybody wants him.
But well see how the offseason goes, he has earned the right to go out there and see what he can do for himself and his family. Hes worked really hard and pitched us some pretty good baseball to go and test those waters. So, Im happy that he gets to do that for the person and his family but everybody wants this guy Im sure. Well see what happens.
Thursday's game against the Marlins will markWheeler's126th start for the Mets with the po sibility of being his last. He's just one win away from tying his career-high of 12 that he set last season.
Related Articles Mike Golic Jerseys

Forum Index » IRDA Exam
Go to: