[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Dating beautiful girls?
Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Derrek (IV07861601)

Do you have absolutely no time and opportunity to get acquainted on the street? Or maybe you don’t have the courage to dare to approach and talk to an unfamiliar girl? Or are you just too lazy to tear off your fifth point, because sitting at a computer is much more comfortable? Then I will tell you how to meet the best girl on the Internet, how to interest her and smoothly translate your communication into a real relationship.

Did you know that today 60% of couples are those who first met on the Internet? Impressive number, isn't it? You can talk about luck or luck, but if you know the rules of conduct for online correspondence, then the chances that you will be able to catch a really worthwhile girl increase.

It would seem that if a girl registered on such a site and created a profile, then she is clearly aimed at getting to know each other and there can be no problems with this. But there is a big catch here. These acquaintances may not be of interest to her for a hundred years, because:

she had a fight with a guy and wants to prove to herself that she still enjoys the attention of men and is interesting to others;
relations with her husband (yes, everything is serious there) have cracked, and she is looking for evidence that he is still not so bad;
pure curiosity.
All these three types of girls will never agree to a meeting, but they can talk to you and powder their brains endlessly. But this is so, a lyrical digression, now let's talk about what to do and how to interest a cool girl.
Zaza Green (IV07180101)

I got married at the age of 21 and it was a pretty stupid decision because I didn't work up. It's been 4 years and I got divorced. Now I am absolutely happy in my bachelor life because I am constantly using the asian women hookup dating site. This gives me the opportunity to frequently have one night stands with a variety of Asian girls. And I realized that I need to marry again, but only to an Asian girl.

Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Go to: