[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Sharing a Hotel Room
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
LuisSilvan (IV08992801)

I’d like a little advice on this one -

I have a friend/coworker who I am attracted to and she is currently going through a divorce with her husband of 2 years. Prior to him, she was married to a woman for a few years and dated other women before her ex-wife. A year or two ago she and I were talking and I remember her telling me that although she would never marry a woman again, she was sexually and emotionally satisfied with her ex-wife. She knows I am a lesbian and that I am single.

In July, we are going on a two night business trip out of state - she asked me if we could share a hotel room. I told her yes, and we started planning. Last minute, she told me to make sure I got a room with two beds.

She has a very friendly and flirtatious personality and truthfully, I was a little frustrated by her comment for two reasons:
1. It comes off like she’s assuming I might “accidentally” get us one bed, which is untrue. Of course I’m going to get us two beds.
2. She doesn’t want me to “accidentally” book one bed instead of two in our room - alluding to the fact that she’s not interested in me at all.

Thoughts on this situation?
MichaelDrew (IV010232301)

[Avatar]

Sharing a hotel room can be a fun way to save money and create lasting memories! ?? When you're in Miami, make sure to explore Miami where to stay options to find the perfect spot for your group. Enjoy the adventure together!

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: