[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Online furniture?
Forum Index » Futures & Options
Ann (IV08444801)

[Avatar]

After the tedious search for a new TV I have a 65 inch I like which barely fits on my old TV stand. You can see why it makes me nervous. I spent more time searching for a TV Consol then I did for the TV. I looked at all the furniture stores around me and you have to assemble it. (Some say ‘adult’ assembly) some reviews on assembly sounded like a nightmare, or boxes arrived smashed or pieces missing. Few are made of real wood. Many complaints are flimsy material.

I found one online only I love, and of course it’s $300 over my budget. I can call and find out but it doesn’t have the type of materials it’s made from listed. I am slightly skeptical. the company’s only been an online furniture store for 23 years. has anyone bought any furniture online without seeing it in person ?
[WWW]
Lina (IV08446101)

[Avatar]

Yes. I ordered furniture from the U.S. (even though I live in Ukraine) and it came exactly as I needed. The main thing is to take the right measurements. And read reviews about this store: the more the better. And in general, it's better to know how the store takes care of the safety of its customers. Read this https://newmediaservices.com.au/order-verification-a-reliable-tool/ article, there is quite a lot of useful information on this subject. I'm sick of scammers.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/07/2022 01:27:29

Memories (IV08446201)

[Avatar]

Have you considered mounting your new flat screen on the wall? It's an easy DIY project.
I have a 65" and a 55" and both are wall mounted (primarily for safety in earthquake zone).
But regardless, a wall mounted TV will not have the same risk of toppling down as a TV on top of a console.
Just my 2 cents.
Willie_Brandt (IV08983301)

Thanks for the good tips!

One of the most popular areas of online commerce is undoubtedly digital electronics. What is in less demand is large items, especially furniture. And in your case, we can see this. The discouraging argument is the inability to get a tactile experience, imagine the real interior furniture scale, and assess its capacity and quality. However, ordering furniture online also has the other side of the coin, which consists only of advantages. After familiarizing myself with the benefits of online furniture delivery, I decided to try my luck and ordered from https://www.gardenfurniture.co.uk garden furniture for my new home. The delivery was fast; most importantly, everything fit as if it had always been there.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 23/09/2022 15:13:25

thefurniturevilla (IV010282501)

There are lots of ways to buy online furniture, but the most efficient way is to use a site that allows you to compare prices from multiple vendors. You might think this will take longer, but in reality, it's going to be much faster than searching through individual listings and comparing prices. You'll also have access to huge amounts of user reviews and photos, which can help you make an informed decision about which product is right for you. you will also see sofa cum bed and make your office beautiful.
Clara8 (IV09934801)

I really like this furniture website. I really wanted a fully upholstered glider for the nursery and a chair for lounge. I liked the Monte ones too, but loved the Dutailier ones. In the end DH pulled the plug. We bought a Shermag glider after reading the reviews. It's perfectly comfortable and I use it a lot. I nursed H in it every single time he ate for the first 2-3 months. For a while there it went unused, but when he got too distracted to nurse anywhere but the nursery around 7 months old it got a lot of use again. I still use it at least once or twice a day for nursing or story time.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: