[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to find a job in the USA, in New York?
Forum Index » Futures & Options
brastor (IV013349701)

How important are your mother's references and recommendations when looking for a job in New York? Why should I work, since there is no work left in me? How to find a job in the USA, in New York?
Mille Kentk (IV07630901)

In the USA, under the rule of Ukraine, the period for calculating wages is not a month, but a week. And the working week of seven days doesn’t necessarily start early on Monday. If you want to find a job in New York for Ukrainians, then you need to quickly search for job search sites https://ukrainian.us/new-york/job. I will help you. Searching for robots in New York is a very difficult task. Therefore, you need to be as concentrated and effortless as possible.
brastor (IV013349701)

Start applying for positions that match your skills and career goals. Carefully follow the instructions for use. Attend job fairs, both in-person and virtual, to meet employers and learn about job openings.
Mille Kentk (IV07630901)

Consider an internship or volunteer work: If you're struggling to find a full-time job, consider an internship or volunteer work. They can provide valuable experience and potentially create employment opportunities.
DelbertKorte (IV011620301)

Finding a job in the USA, especially in a competitive market like New York, can be challenging. While references and recommendations can be valuable, they're not the sole determining factor. To increase your chances, consider exploring side gigs from home to build skills and income while job hunting. There are websites that offer excellent insights into remote opportunities. Networking, updating your resume, and actively searching job boards are also essential. Keep your motivation high, and you'll find the right job for you in the Big Apple!

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: