[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
nism sorm
Forum Index » NISM Exams
hema (IV01569601)

sir i need the question bank of nism sorm .what can i need to get for papers, i have attempted once for the exam and i failed for 0.25marks, i got 49.75..in the exam , so please help me .
Admin (IV010001)

Hema,

You can practice our NISM Series-VII question bank which is revised and updated as per new syllabus of the NISM. In our question bank, we have provided more than 800 questions in form of chapter-wise tests and then full length tests. Questions in full length tests are different from those in chapter-wise tests.

After attempting any test you can analyse test and questions for accuracy, how much time you have spend on each question or right answers with explanations. This will help you to clear the NISM exam with good marks surely.

To practice this question bank you need to buy it first and if you need any help for that you can call on +91-120 4125172

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/02/2019 16:18:37

MaryRBond (IV07407801)

There are many exam dumps available that can help the students to pass these exams. It is good to get prepared for the exams and it is a great opportunity for the students to use such dumps. Also, we can get the uni assignment help to resolve such issues.
Tammy Allen (IV010307201)

Quaid-e-Azam's speech to the Constitutional Council of Pakistan on 11 August 1947 was a true and powerful defense of a secular state in which every citizen could practice his religion freely. The government should not discriminate against citizens on the basis of religion. My respect to this man.
cotibi8724 (IV013448401)

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little study on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! n?p ti?n banca
cotibi8724 (IV013448401)

That's give attention to you need to certain research prior to authoring. Will probably be achievable to be able to a lot more attractive post this way. 7m cn
cotibi8724 (IV013448401)

I notice myself coming to your blog progressively frequently to the point where my visits are almost day-after-day now! n?p ti?n hitclub

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: