[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
import/export Trading company looking for partners
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Goracan (IV07174901)

Hello,
My name is David and I'm from BigDixi LTD.
My job is marketing manager.

We are looking for business partners in the USA and Canada for the purpose of expanding business operations.
We have an online sales website which that sync with the world's largest ecommerce website Taobao.com
We have offices in China, and are able to send products to worldwide.
Chinese team appointed eight skilled and responsible do their job in the best way.

The website is about selling products generally small (although there is also the possibility of products like furniture, etc.).
The website contains a billion products from different suppliers in China.
The purpose of the site is to make the website Taobao English / French / Russian and give accessibility to new markets.

We are looking for business partners who will distribute the website in their state.
The working model is 50% -50% (no franchise fees).

Our part ;
- To supply the internet platform, maintenance, development and availability.
- Handling customer orders
- Purchase Orders and Operations
- Orders shipping destination countries
- Office and warehouse operations in China

Concessionaire is responsible;
- Marketing and advertising site in his state
- Sales and Customer Service
- Creating business partnerships

For more information please contact me.
Sinsay (IV07169801)

Recently I found out which is the Best Forex Trading Book. I was looking for an answer to this question on purpose. This is very important when you own a business. Who owns the information, he owns the world. That's what everyone says and it's true. You always need to control all business news
AleksShamles (IV07392101)

That's interesting. I hope you'll manage to drive your business forward, but I think it's too hard to do
Lollitta17 (IV07392701)

I just found this website that talks about the most optimal management of forex I think it can also help you, especially by explaining what mirrortrade are and especially what type of brockers are needed to start, they are very easy things that for many of us it is difficult for us .
Rexon (IV07686801)

You know, I think scalping in forex can potentially be as profitable as any other timeframe trade. As a rule, a scalper tends to earn from five to ten pips per trade. Read about it here https://fxnews.exness.com/5-tips-to-become-a-superior-forex-scalper/ . However, to determine profitability traders, of course, must also take into account losing trades, of which scalpers will have many.
anabela (IV07347501)

Hello. thank you for your help
But how can I track the delivery of goods?
dafik84695 (IV07349701)

Theory needs to find a reliable contractor to perform such work. For example, Trucking Dispatch Companies https://dispatcher360.com/ I have been working with this company for many years and always get high-quality service. You can gllange the delivery of any product very quickly and track the shipping.
alisaer (IV08236801)

Organizing the export of goods is quite difficult, so you need to carefully study these issues when you want to create such a business where you need to order goods abroad! I have help in these matters https://credo-trans.com/russias-port-of-novorossiysk/ ! I order a lot of goods with delivery by sea! It's very convenient and easy!
Rick Sanches (IV07871501)

I drastically changed my life after I made the decision to buy bitcoins with prepaid card It was truly a life-changing decision that changed everything around me. Both my financial situation and my attitude to life. Don't be afraid of change and step out of your comfort zone, and everything will definitely work out for you!
Hieu (IV08874801)

wordle website is a six attempt phrase guessing recreation based mostly on the favored wordle recreation. There can be sufficient house so that you can freely deduce out of your ideas. After every guess, a colour will seem so you'll be able to see which letters are within the hidden word. You'll guess the word till you discover the true hidden word.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: