[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
planning capabilities in my Power BI reports
Forum Index » Futures & Options
Oleksii (IV08604701)

[Avatar]

Hello Power BI enthusiasts! I'm looking to enable write-back and planning capabilities in my Power BI reports. Can anyone guide me through the process or share some best practices for achieving this?

Anna (IV08605001)

[Avatar]

Adding write-back functionality to Power BI https://acterys.com/write-back-planning-in-power-bi/ is a powerful way to enable planning and data input. To get started, you can use Power BI's Power Apps integration. Create a Power App that connects to your data source and embed it into your Power BI report. This allows users to input data directly into the report. I'd also recommend considering Power BI Premium or Power BI Premium Per User (PBI PPUS) licenses. These licensing options provide more advanced capabilities for write-back and planning, including the ability to use Power Automate to automate data submission and approval processes.
Deniel (IV08605201)

[Avatar]

Interesting)
Deniel (IV08605201)

[Avatar]

Ensure that your Power App or any other write-back solution has robust security controls in place. Limit user access based on roles and permissions. Implement validation checks to prevent incorrect data inputs and regularly audit the data for anomalies.
Deniel (IV08605201)

[Avatar]

Additionally, in your projects, how crucial has the role of an implementation plan been in resource allocation and optimization?
Oleksii (IV08604701)

[Avatar]

Having a detailed implementation plan is like having a proactive risk management strategy. It allows project managers to identify potential roadblocks and challenges in advance, enabling them to develop contingency plans and mitigate risks. Check details on this website. This foresight is invaluable in maintaining project momentum and overcoming obstacles without causing significant delays.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: