[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Man rings
Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Met Certos (IV07731201)

They lose their value immediately - I had a very expensive ring approaching 6 figures and I sold it to raise money for a startup, the local jeweler who sold it to me offered 1/4 of the price, and I sold it to a NY dealer for 50%. Their value is artificially manipulated because the control of the supply lies with a few individuals or corporations.
Have you ever seen photographs of the workers in the diamond mines? That's another reason I never want another diamond. Man-made diamonds are a lot less ethically complicated if you like the look, but I think I like sapphires and rubies.
Bill (IV07731101)

It seems to me that it is always easier for a man to buy a gift, but it is a little more difficult to choose. I recommend buying her a piece of jewelry, because this is the best gift. It will become a memorable gift and will remind him of you every day. He'll love it, I promise. In mens diamond eternity wedding bands you will find something for him. This is my favorite online jewelry store, because there is always a large selection of impeccable jewelry at affordable prices.
Tenma (IV09109801)

I love jewellery, but I like watches more, where can I buy some watches?
Xiaks (IV07431101)

Hello! Ever since the age of 18, I dreamed of a beautiful watch, and now at 24 I can finally afford a Swiss watch, I chose a watch for myself for a long time and settled on a cool model, here is its name Patek Philippe Twenty4 watches I found them here miojewelry.com I ordered them and they came pretty quickly, I recommend!

Forum Index » Financial Analyst (CFMP, CFA)
Go to: