[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to Fix Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone?
Forum Index » Combination Strategies
mariahayden (IV06965101)

To fix Yahoo Mail Not Working on iPhone, you can try to sign out and then again sign in to your Yahoo account. For that, go to Yahoo mail and then Sign out of your account. Open Yahoo mail and then sign in again with the correct username and password. If you are using an obsolete version of the browser, then update your iPhone to the latest iOS versions to fix the issue.
Related Blogs -
Why is Bellsouth Email Not Working on iPhone?
How To Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working With Outlook?
HOW TO OBLITERATE YAHOO MAIL ERROR CODE 1032?
How To Fix AOL Not Receiving Emails?
Guide To Fix Yahoo Mail Sign-in Problems
How Do I Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issues?
Easy Ways To Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails
How Do I Recover My Yahoo Account Without Phone Number?
How Do I Fix BellSouth Email Not Working?
How Do I Separate Yahoo Mail From AT&T?
Why is my AOL Mail not receiving emails?
Why my MacBook isn’t starting up?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/2021 15:59:15

Peter Groft (IV08418201)

If Yahoo Mail is not working properly on your iPhone, there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get your Yahoo Mail functioning correctly on your iPhone:

1. Check Your Internet Connection:
Ensure that your iPhone is connected to a stable and active internet connection, either through Wi-Fi or cellular data.

2. Update the Yahoo Mail App:
Make sure you have the latest version of the Yahoo Mail app installed on your iPhone. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements.

3. Force Quit and Reopen the App:
Double-click the Home button (or swipe up from the bottom edge on iPhones without a Home button) to access the App Switcher. Swipe left or right to locate the Yahoo Mail app and then swipe it up or off the screen to force quit. Reopen the app and check if it's working.

4. Restart Your iPhone:
Restart your iPhone by turning it off and then back on. This can help refresh system processes and connections.

5. Check Server Status:
Sometimes, Yahoo Mail might experience server-related issues. Check the official Yahoo Mail Status page or other online sources to see if there are any ongoing issues.

Regards,
Peter

Forum Index » Combination Strategies
Go to: