[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Bed Are Great, But Website Misleading - Buy In Store
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Xiaks (IV07431101)

The beds are great, not like any other mattress'. It really is a product that you need to try out in a store though or its real easy to make a mistake with online purchases. Their website is also very misleading. Lucky for me I went into a Reddit thread & found out more about them or I would have also made a mistake. Online when you click on a mattress it shows it w/ elevated head. Many ppl thought it was the mattress that moved. Its NOT that is a whole separate item & its not cheap. Price also doesnt reflect delivery which is mandatory. If there is NO free pick up option then the price should already include delivery. So that $3500 mattress w/ elevated head in the picture is more than 2x that much after adding the actual piece that elevates the head PLUS add on delivery charge. I love the bed & its worth every penny, but their website is very misleading. Also the options given online are not your only 3 options. Another mistake I would have made if i didnt call the store. Overall would have been 5 stars but website is extremely misleading & its really is a product that should be bought in store whenever possible
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

Sorely disappointed in Sleep Numbe, check here https://sleep-number.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html . My delivery was scheduled for 6 weeks from purchase and when it was just about time for delivery they RESCHEDULED for another month out!!!! They must have known before now that all their beds were not going to be delivered and yet they sold them to their loyal customers anyway!!! Terrible customer service in my opinion!
Brayden Hornung (IV08015201)

There are many types of beds available in the market today. One of the most common types is a memory foam bed. This type of mattress is preferred to buy at jlhbedding.com/product/hotel-mattress because it offers a comfortable and supportive sleeping experience. However, there are also other types of mattresses that are available in the market today. These include pocket coil technology, latex and innerspring mattresses. These types of mattresses also offer good support for your back and joints as well as for your body as a whole.
Michael001 (IV08478901)

One of the things you should know is that beds are great, but websites are misleading and you will have to go buy them in-store. There are lots of websites that are showing very attractive prices for mattresses and these sites are fooling people. I prefer to check this https://rubygarage.org/blog/web-development-lean-approach and get more new skills for app design. But if you want the best products then going for bed in-store would be a better option then online shopping. The great thing about bedding is that you can change the look of your bedroom with a few pieces. But, there is a certain confusion when it comes to the actual showroom or the website of a particular store that sells bedding.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: