[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Sales on Amazon
Forum Index » Futures & Options
oll (IV07519901)

I want to start a business on Amazon.Are there any experienced people here who I can ask questions to?
Alex Pavlyuk (IV07520001)

I need someone like that, too. I just started working there recently, now I'm dealing with GTIN, I have a lot of questions, I need help. I can't fully understand this topic for myself
crysmile (IV07520101)

I use Amazon as a marketplace. It has its own nuances, especially regarding the gtin ID for merchandise, but here I found a solution to the problem. GTIN (Global Trade Item Number, also GTIN) is a global item number in a single international commodity database. There shouldn't be any questions, just read , it's not as scary as it seems.
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

Which trading platforms are the most relevant now besides amazon?
David Fincher (IV07184501)

Hi, I recently found a wonderful article about top shopping websites where all the pros and cons of popular platforms are painted. For example, it is very good to sell your product on amazon, but there are not enough good conditions for small businesses there, compared to the same Ebay.
Cyrilcaps (IV010864501)

Amazon is a global leader in e-commerce and carries a huge selection of products. Amazon's success is due in large part to the site's convenient shopping options and low costs. Free two-day shipping for Prime members and free returns on most items are just two of Amazon's many simple shipping choices. Amazon also hosts other deals and promotions all year round, including Prime Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. Amazon also has a membership program called Amazon Prime that provides members with special savings and other perks. I am very impressed with Azmanifest.com. The website is straightforward to navigate, therefore I was able to quickly obtain the data I required. There is a wide variety of goods and services to choose from, and the prices are fairly reasonable. The service is superb, and the employees are friendly and well-informed. In my opinion, azmanifest.com is the best place to find high-quality goods and services at reasonable pricing. Using BStock.com's Amazon Return Auctions was a fantastic experience for me. They have several affordable items. Support was great, and checkout was easy. I got what I needed cheaply. Visit BStock.com for affordable, high-quality products.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: