[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How financial institutions support their local communities
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

I'm interested in learning how financial institutions support their local communities. Share information about programs that banks and credit unions have in place to support the areas they serve?
David Fincher (IV07184501)

I have been impressed with First Mid Bank and Trust's commitment to their local communities. Their commitment goes beyond banking and they are actively involved in initiatives that have a positive impact. Their involvement is tangible, from supporting local charities and non-profit organizations to sponsoring community events and financial education programs. This financial institution has a great first mid bank and trust customer service that allowed me to learn more about their effective initiatives.
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

Your contributions continually pave the way for deeper discussions.
Orbius (IV015002101)

Financial management is not only relevant for business owners. As a regular bank card user, I also want to be able to comfortably track all my expenses and income. By opening an online account with paydo.com, I get all the features and functions I need, but with more favourable conditions than a central traditional bank.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: