[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What are the benefits of massage for the body?
Forum Index » Futures & Options
Derrek (IV07861601)

Massage is a useful and pleasant procedure that strengthens the human immune system, helps to get rid of pain and normalize metabolic processes in the body. If the methods of influence are correctly selected and dosed, then the general well-being, mood improves, pleasant warmth spreads over the body.

Types of massage
Procedures are cosmetic, therapeutic, general health, sports, as well as using special massage products.

According to the place of influence, massage is divided into local and general.

By methods of conducting: manual (manual), hardware, mixed. There is also a foot (pedal) massage, instrumental, etc.

Facial massage: why do it?
When exposed to this area, the skin is tightened, muscles become toned, tension is relieved, the oval of the face improves, wrinkles are smoothed, swelling is eliminated, tissues and cells receive more oxygen and nutrients.

For the procedures, oils, creams, talc, roller massagers, jars, soft brushes, etc. are used.
Zaza Green (IV07180101)

This is a very interesting topic for me. Now I am looking for a good massage therapist in London. Can you help me?
Frannky Scott (IV07143301)

I live in London and now I constantly visit the gym to gain muscle mass. I confess that this is not easy for me. But I found a great solution in the form of sports massage london, which is done by a wonderful massage therapist named Nicole. This massage helps me relax all muscle groups and relieve tension, which gives an unprecedented surge of strength and energy. Just try.
AlexoRodrigez (IV08661801)

The physical manipulation in massage has two major physical effects: Increase in blood and lymph circulation. Relaxation and normalization of the soft tissue (muscle, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments), which releases nerves and deeper connective tissues.
Philip Parker (IV07941501)

Hi, since you started this topic, I would go into more detail about the benefits of massage.
The benefits of massage in my opinion are:
1) Reduced stress and increased relaxation.
2) Reducing pain, muscle soreness, and tension.
3) Improved circulation, energy, and alertness.
4) Decrease in heart rate and blood pressure.
5) Improved immune function.
Massage is also very useful for pregnant women. As for me, if you are a pregnant woman, you should buy a massage product here, so your husband always massages you at home.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: