[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
heilergeiger architects and urban planners BDA / Karoline Goldhofer Daycare Center
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
tormlsiyvbr (IV07491301)

The architects have provided a text description of their work.  The Alois Goldhofer Foundation, a non-profit organization, chose the Reggio pedagogy to be used in the daycare center, which inspired the design of the facility.  Making use of and caring for old materials is critical in this pedagogy.  The fact that the existing building's strengths are utilized rather than its weaknesses is another fundamental aspect of the construction process.  As a result, the old house's stock is brought to life.

As a result, the old house was preserved, exempted from demolition, and encased within a new, translucent shell.  The resulting spaces between the old and the new serve as daycare expansions as well as components of the sustainable energy concept.  Its new shell, which is made of recyclable polycarbonate, acts as a collector of light and electricity.  It is possible to keep the existing walls uninsulated and as a historical layer with polycarb roof systems.

It is necessary to use the passive solar energy gained through the façade to maintain the building's thermal balance during the colder seasons.  A rainwater cistern and the stock's storage mass assist in the natural cooling of the house during the summer months. . In this way, children's daily lives are enriched by the natural generation of energy and circularity.  Space, light, stock, and use are all factors that influence the energy concept.  In contrast to conventional thermal insulation, this makes it possible to save and gain energy through architectural and spatial design.  Building materials and grey energy can be reduced and reused, and CO2 emissions can be reduced to 5 kg/m2a, allowing us to meet the climate target of 2050 even now. 

The concept can be felt in the design of the daycare center's building structure.  Because the construction, materiality, and details of the old residential house are left in their original state, they become perceptible elements of the new purpose and space:The roof is supported by the existing walls.  Piazza, the central gathering place, is dominated by an old chimney.  Together with the new translucent shell, the clinker bricks of the former façade enclose the high movement room.  In place of the former swimming pool, where the residents used to swim, a wooden playhouse has been built to serve as a safe haven for the children. ,,,,,,,,,

The scale of the fixtures also reveals who is intended to use the building, which is a group of kids.  In addition to serving purely functional purposes, such as storing objects or providing seating, the furniture is intended to serve as a stage for the children to perform on.  To increase reusability and to make the construction process visible to the children, additional raw or untreated materials are used.

Polycarb roof systems  Similarly, the principles of reuse and circularity are carried over into the landscape design.  A large part of the founders' spacious former garden is dedicated to children's play and experimentation with the materials they've discovered there.

Mona Nienow (IV09051401)

I'm a fan of architects and urban planners. I think they are both important roles in the design process and I like to see them working together. I would recommend this https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/construction/ site to download best templates about construction. Architects do all the design work, but I think that's where their value ends. Urban planners put together all the pieces that make up our cities and towns and I think they're just as important as architects.
alexhales (IV09261601)

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you  aircalheatpump.com
yevaton (IV07557501)

I enjoyed reading about the building's unique features, including its green rooftop and energy-efficient design. the josh building
Otent1990 (IV013326001)

Today I want to tell you more important information. Metallic epoxy flooring in Philadelphia has become increasingly popular as a modern and innovative flooring option. This type of flooring uses a combination of epoxy resin and metallic additives to create a stunning, glossy finish that resembles the look of liquid metal. The metallic epoxy flooring Philadelphia not only offers a sleek and sophisticated appearance but also provides excellent durability and longevity.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: