[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What are the career options after B.Com?
Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
mandeep (IV0615101)

I have completed B.COM honours ,which courses is better for me.. thats support to get job easily....
Ashish (IV07501)

Mandeep, I think after B Com Hons u hv a lot of career options depending upon ur interest in financial services industry. If u find stock markets interesting enough, there may be a lot of profile ranging from equity research, derivatives research to risk management, trading, surveillance n operations whr u can employ ur skill-set at best.

But to work in the financial services industry u need to hv some certain kind of domain specific certifications n along with that if u can go for some short-term financial/ securities market based courses whr u can learn the trade n tricks of d game like advance derivatives strategies, option combination strategies, fundamental/ technical analysis, market indicators etc. it wud be really helpful to u.
Govind Sharan (IV012401)

In India lot of firms and companies are now involved in handling back office operations of international banks, stock brokers, trading members, mutual fund houses, research and analysis firms and insurance companies etc.

you can join them if you have good knowledge of the market operations or you are skilled enough for trading or research and analysis based roles. now a days global certifications from the securities markets industry are also gradually being recognized in India as with MNCs all the global operations and standards are also being practiced in India.
Admin (IV010001)

Mandeep, if ur interest lies in the domain of financial markets, I would suggest you to consider our short-term courses like CFMP and CSMP. In both these courses we cover Indian securities markets certifications so that along with gaining the practical knowledge of the markets you also would be able to clear the requisite certifications, without which you won't be able to work in the market. Our CFMP course also provides you with the global securities markets certifications along with the Indian certifications.

To know the details, you can visit our website intelivisto.com or can also call us at +91 9582000102.
Michel jack (IV03819301)

20+ Career Options after B.Com
Accountant
Tax Consultant
Human Resource
Banker
BPO / KPO
Auditor
Stock Broker
Lecturer
Export Import Manager
Finance Consultant
Insurance Consultant
CA / Cost & Work Accountant / Company Secretary
If you want more continue from here
http://surejob.in/career-options-after-b-com.html
sandrajames (IV05718901)

Michel jack (IV03819301) wrote:20+ Career Options after B.Com
Accountant
Tax Consultant
Human Resource
Banker
BPO / KPO
Auditor
Stock Broker
Lecturer
Export Import Manager
Finance Consultant
Insurance Consultant
CA / Cost & Work Accountant / Company Secretary
If you want more continue from here
http://surejob.in/career-options-after-b-com.html

I agree with your point.
Sophia Addison (IV06560901)

[Avatar]

There are various options available after B.com either you can go CA, CS, CMA, CFA, FRM as these are highly paid jobs and related to commerce stream or else you can go ahead for an MBA from some good colleges.I have done my MBA from a reputed university after scoring a good score in GMAT and now being placed at essay writing service as a relationship manager.
Lewis-H (IV06991501)

Career after BCom – Graduation is an important step in your career. But if you have a little bit idea about what’s going on in the market, then only graduation is not all. Yes, we’re talking about your Bcom You chose Bcom because you feel that you have inclination toward business and commerce and to be precise, for accounting. But do you think completing your Bcom will give you an edge in accounting or business? You know that right? Just completing Bcom even with a great score will not ensure success in accounting career. You need to think further and you need to be on your edge.

The way market is shifting, every 5 years there are thousand new jobs being invented. If you don’t know what to do after you are done with your Bcom, then you will be behind. Moreover when you will make decision in a haste, most of the time, you will make the wrong decisions.

So, before you give your final exam, sit with yourself. Do some research! Think about the possible career options you can choose and which go with your career goals.

CHARTED ACCOUNTANCY: This is the most popular and common Opportunities after Bcom pass. Rather many students pursue Chartered Accountancy along with their Bcom But if you enrol yourself after completing Bcom, you don’t need to sit for the entry level exam i.e. CPT (Common Proficiency Test) subject to you have at least 55% in the Bcom You can also enrol for CA after doing any graduation; but in that case you need to have 60% in the graduation.

MBA (FINANCE) : Most students make the mistake that they perceive finance as similar as accounting. It’s not. Finance is vast and accounting is only one part of it. But still if you want to do MBA in Finance, there are many options you can choose. The best option is prepare for CAT, XAT and GMAT. These three will do. You should start your preparation during the final year of your Bcom A year of preparation can do wonders for you. There are many B-Schools which are mushrooming everywhere. Do you think doing an MBA in Finance from any B-School will add value to you? Nope. You need to do it from top 10 B-School in India or top 30 B-Schools in the world (if you are going for foreign universities). If you want to pursue your MBA in India, CAT and XAT are your best bet. You need to score high, as high as 99.99 percentile if you are a General student. Or else, if you want to do something in foreign country like USA, you need to score at least 700 plus in your GMAT.

MCOM : There are many people who go for Mcom after they do their Bcom You can do the same. But Mcom is a master degree course. And you can choose many specializations Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business, and Accounting etc. You won’t get much value out of it if you don’t take it further, meaning we’re talking about M.Phil. Or PhD. You can take another approach as well. You can do your Mcom along with CA or any other courses. Only Mcom has little or no value. Of course, from the perspective of education, you will get a ton of knowledge; but here we are evaluating everything from the perspective of making a career and getting a decent placement.

ICWAI : Many students also go for ICWAI. It is the cost accounting course offered by Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. This is a good course, but it’s not as valuable as CA. But many students go for it as there are good career opportunities after doing ICWAI. After doing ICWAI, you can go for M.Phil. or PhD or you can join as Financial Controller, Cost Controller, Chief Internal Auditor and Chief Accountant. The salary range would be around INR 4-6 lakhs per annum. You can join this course while doing your Bcom There is foundation, intermediate and final courses you need to clear to be able to get the certification of ICWAI.

COMPANY SECRETARY: Many people go for CS after or during their Bcom CS is completely a different course than CA or ICWAI. It’s more about legal aspect of business and qualitative analyses. You need to be prepared to suggest the paths to the board of directors of the company and often will join as an Executive Secretary to MD or CEO. In case of CS, you need to clear Foundation, Executive and Final Courses. But the opportunities for Company Secretary Course has immense potential.

CMA: This is one of most recognized international courses you can choose after you complete your Bcom Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is offered by Institute of Certified Management Accountant. It’s more popular in US, but it has presence in over 100 countries in the world. Over the years ICMA has produced a lot of high calibre students. The proof is if you complete your CMA after Bcom, you will be able to earn at least 33.33% more than any non-certified accountants. CMA is much more comprehensive than any other courses you can pursue after Bcom (other than CA & CS).

ACCA : After Bcom, you feel confused and don’t know exactly what will give your career a lift! If you feel like this and want to become an accounting professional here is ACCA for you. ACCA is accredited by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. It has been educating its students for a very long time. Like CMA, ACCA is also very comprehensive course. Other than teaching you the technical part of accounting, it also teaches technical and management aspect as well. If you want a global course under a small budget and want to have a great career in audit, tax or practice.

CPA : This is one of the best international courses you can do after your BCom This is as good as a CA course. People who want to pursue a career in public enterprises must go for CPA. CPA is organized by American Institute of CPA (AICPA). According to AICPA, there is a difference in salary when you do CPA. You would get at least 15% more salary than non-certified accountants. To be able to become CPA, you need to sit for a mammoth exam of 14 hours. There are only four subjects to clear if you sit for CPA – auditing & attestation (AUD), financial accounting & reporting (FAR), regulation (REG) and business environment concept (BEC).
williamhenry (IV07103801)

Great suggestions overall. Thanks for share it

online laptop bags
[WWW]
Oliverrrrrr (IV07126301)

Hm, I believe that you just need to google this information because unfortunately I don't really know anything special about this theme. By the way, you still can look for various vacancies here on jooble https://jooble.org/jobs/Topeka%2C-KS , I don't understand why nobody has written anything about that resource because it's a super convenient and reliable one! Personally, I prefer using exactly this one and many friends of mine love it too. I just hope that you will find it useful my friend. Good luck

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/03/2021 22:20:39

DanielForet (IV07335301)

After writing the outline, it is worth write my paper a working draft of the paper. The common English term for this is a draft. A working draft is no longer an ordered list of points, items and considerations, but a continuous text. However, this text still does not strive for any particular literary elegance, its style being more that of simple direct prose. It consists of short sentences and short paragraphs, using simple phrases. It is superfluous, and often ridiculous, to mobilise big words and deep concepts where simple ones will do. To avoid turgidity and mannerisms, use expressions that would be used in simple conversation.
How to ensure clarity in continuous text? First of all, by not letting the reader imagine the outline of our study, but by making the logical connections between the ideas and explanations as obvious as possible. The best way to do this is through the precise, consistent use of our connectors. Our connectives are grouped according to their logical nature, for example, see below:

- because; since; inasmuch as; etc. [Explanatory]
- therefore; therefore; from which it follows that; therefore; etc.
- at the same time; nevertheless; however; but; contrary to; although; even though; etc. [Contradictory]
- before-last; to some extent-else; first-last; etc. [Indicators, classifiers, rankers, etc.]

By mobilizing these terms in the introduction to our sentences expressing our considerations, we can ensure that the reader does not get lost but follows the path that the paper suggests to him or her in order to best answer the question.

Another way to ensure a clear structure is to recall, name, identify what we are doing. Edited examples:

- I begin by...
- Before I get to what's wrong with this train of thought, I'll first...
- The thoughts I've quoted suggest that...
- I will now proceed to defend the claim that...
- Further support for this idea is that...
- A good example to illustrate this...
- I see three reasons to accept...first..second..third...
- There are several reasons why this argument fails, one...two...
- So we have seen that thinking this way, you can't make the argument that...

If the intended readership is very knowledgeable on a topic, you can leave out some basic explanations, but if buy thesis online are based on them, it is definitely worth including them. A clear explanation, even at a basic level, should never be offensive. The simple prose of the working example also ensures that we do not mix the style of our favourite authors into some strange concoction, but will look for our own when we come to the final wording based on the working example.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/04/2021 23:28:58

Hukaan (IV07364301)

You should go for Business administration.
British Dissertation Consultants (IV07418201)

British Dissertation Consultants provides Sociology Dissertation Services for sociology topics. With the expertise from our in-house sociologists, we provide the best assistance to students in the UK.
Ultimer (IV07382001)

Being a broker can be a good option. This is very profitable. If you want to learn more about this topic then you should check out this website http://usforexbrokers.com/reviews/interactive-brokers/ with the additional information that will help you to find the right man for that. Make sure to check it out if you are interested in this topic. Hope that you will like it as well.
Marianmibrem (IV07493301)

Merci pour l'information

Forum Index » Trading & Operations (CSMP)
Go to: