[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Purchased a number of t-shirts
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

Purchased a number of t-shirts from the site. After a few washes they do not fit me anymore. I contacted them to work through an exchange which was declined. The individual told me it's recommended to purchase larger sizes from them. You cannot find that guidance anywhere on their website or the product page for the shirts. Save yourself the time and struggle.
Luka Waskes (IV07489401)

I need your help

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/05/2022 21:28:55

Xiaks (IV07431101)

Good afternoon. Long story short, I ordered 2 items from the Fanatics online store and one of them was a custom made glass for a soldier serving overseas and the local post office lost my package and didn't seem to care about it at all. By the way, I still haven't received it. The wonderful fanatics reps kept in touch with me to keep me updated and even sent me a replacement and I am very grateful for that. It wasn't their fault, but the Fanatics fixed it anyway.
HarryDurham (IV09044101)

Why are there no instructions? They should have a separate tutorial section. canuckle
Philip Jacobson (IV09187001)

Even though Redactle gives you words like "of," "the," and "in," at first you're still a little shaky. You don't know what words to guess at first because you don't know what the page is about. All you know is that it's one of the 10,000 "essential" pages on Wikipedia.
Ismail (IV08007401)

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. cenforce 100
Ismail (IV08007401)

A Ret Gel 0.1% 20 gm (Retin A Gel Tretinoin Gel, USP) is used to raise collagen in the skin cells and erases skin wrinkles. tretinoin gel 0.1
Ismail (IV08007401)

Active Ingredient (Generic Name):. Ivermectin. Indication: Scabies, Filariasis. Manufacturer: Healing Pharma, India. Packaging: 10 tablets in 1 strip. iverheal 12
Ismail (IV08007401)

WeCaptureYou is Dubai's leading corporate video production company that delivers cinematic videos to make your story heard across the world. corporate video production
Ismail (IV08007401)

Apne TV Hindi Serials is Official Website Watch Online Latest Today Episode, Bollyfuntv, Desirulez, Desi Serials, Desitvbox, Desitellybox, Yodesi, Apnetv, ... apnetv
Ismail (IV08007401)

Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 12 Watch Online Today Episode, Full Episode, Reality Stunt #KKK12 We Try Our Best To Make Available All Latest Serials Show, ... Khatron Ke Khiladi 12
Ismail (IV08007401)

That's why Pro Shield is here to offer you an outstanding Disinfection Service in Dubai! Bacteria, viruses and grime can come as a major detriment to the ... disinfection service dubai
Ismail (IV08007401)

Botnets are networks of infected devices by bots. Botnets are robots that assemble systems by the bot and sell networks to attackers. botshops
Ismail (IV08007401)

We also provide customized furniture to fit your requirement and office space. Office Plus is the best office furniture supplier in Dubai and provides response ... office furniture
Ismail (IV08007401)

Vape Dubai King is the best online Vape Shop in Dubai UAE. Vapedubaiking is the trusted supplier of Juul Vape, Myle Pods Dubai, Myle Disposable UAE, Stig ... Vape shop in dubai

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: