[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
What has been your experience with plumbers coming to fix something?
Forum Index » NISM Exams
Goracan (IV07174901)

I am wondering because I have had plumbers visit our place multiple times and well... they don't seem to do much of anything. So I wanted to know what other people's experience has been.

We've had a few problems with the plumbing in our building over the past few years; mainly to do with a leak into our downstairs neighbour's apartment that they believe comes from us. We've also had a horrible sewage smell coming up from the toilet on and off. Unfortunately, the plumber always has to come from the designated company that the group who own the building chose. There is no way around that, so no point asking for help. I am only here to read about other people's experiences.

With the first issue, they came multiple times. At first, they believed the leak came from under our toilet and they wanted to check. Based on my experience in multiple countries, I was expecting them to actually take up the floor and really look at the pipes underneath the toilet, but I think one guy just stuck his head round the back. They decided that, based on looking at the rear of the toilet, the leak wasn't coming from there.
Sinsay (IV07169801)

In a new building, I needed piping to the bathroom and kitchen. Managed sites, met with several masters, but made his choice in favor of the company https://www.perfectplumbers.co.uk/, and was not mistaken. Nice people, good craftsmen, came, agreed on a work plan, in an hour they brought all the consumables and completed the work during the day. Everything is very efficient and efficient
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

I have always had an excellent experience with plumbers. I recently bought a new toilet and a plumber found a flaw in it. I had to make a refund. I spent money for delivery and for calling a plumber
David Fincher (IV07184501)

You won't believe me, of course, but I'm facing the same problem. Perhaps we even ordered on the same site. The efaucets return policy is very complex and we have been solving this issue for too long. We have to involve third parties.
Hoser1955 (IV07288801)

I am really very disturbed by the construction issues in my home. It's very difficult to manage them. My plumber is not coming and there are lots of works pending just because of him. I am looking for a local plumber near me who can help me for solving my problem. I am ready to pay some extra amount to the plumber.
adloaf mark (IV08216001)

Do you have a plumbing issue that needs to be fixed? Where did you find the plumber? Would you be interested in some ideas for finding the perfect plumber? If you can share any details of your experience please let us know on https://bedsbath.com/romantic-bath-ideas/. Thank you!

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: