[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
An Optimist's Case For The Buffalo Sabres
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
knhjb nbh (IV07460701)

This post is in some ways a response to T McGee's recent article about trading the captain https://www.buffalofanstoreonline.com/Jack_Eichel_Hoodie-64. But it's really more than that. I always considered myself a cautious optimist about hockey, trying to see the bright side of things, even during the Tankiest days of yore. That all changed after the mass layoffs at the beginning of the lockdown and the bloodbath in June. And then came the losing streak Linus Ullmark Hoodie.The play I saw a couple of weeks ago reminded me of the dark times of the 14'-'15 season. The whole game played in their own zone. Goalies getting shelled. Unable to complete a pass. Can't buy a goal. This past week they've played respectable hockey and it got me thinking. One thing that kept running through my mind when I watched them get plastered by the Penguins was, "They shouldn't be this bad." A team with Jack Eichel, Sam Reinhart, Rasmus Dahlin, Taylor Hall, and Jeff Skinner shouldn't have this much trouble scoring.It's not like we really expected them to be any good in the first place but we had no reason to believe they'd be this bad. Was the problem coaching? Undoubtedly, yes. I don't think there's anyone who would argue otherwise. Injuries too. There's a dark cloud perpetually hanging over this franchise. The team stinks. There are always rumors about the players wanting out. The GM is a rookie who may or may not be in over his head, operating on a shoestring, with a skeleton crew. He certainly isn't getting any help from his owners, who talk about building a winning organization but whose actions portray a greater focus on superyachts and maintaining their lifestyle. So what optimism could there possibly be for this wretched, cursed, laughingstock of a team?The answer struck me watching them play the Rangers on Thursday: Casey Mittelstadt. And Jacob Bryson. And Rasmus Asplund. And Dylan Cozens. And Will Borgen. And Sam Reinhart. And even Victor Olofsson. This team isn't hopeless. They're not good, but there's talent here. They're not running out a team of Swiss league rejects like during the Tank. There are no Matt D'Agostinis or Linus Omarks, or Cory Conachers, or Cody McCormicks on this team. There are no Tyson Strachans, or Andre Benoits, or Andre Meszaros', or Jamie McBains (thank god) on the blue line. This isn't the same thing as we saw during the Tank. This is more like Toronto's rebuild. The reason they got good quickly after winning the lottery is because they already had good prospects in their system. Buffalo didn't. They do now.Now, to address McGee's point more directly, is there enough talent to entice Jack to stick around? I don't know. Maybe. If I'm the Sabres though, I have to try to make it work. Now it all depends on the front office making the right decisions (which they never do) and the coaching staff developing their prospects (which is maybe starting to happen?) but it's the only way that I see that leads out of the vicious cycle of front office/on ice turnover that has held them down for so long.Of course it's a fool's errand to expect the Sabres to do the right thing, whether that be in hockey ops or societally https://www.buffalofanstoreonline.com/Derek_Roy_Face_Mask-135. But there's enough there that you can maybe, kinda, sorta see the light at the end of the tunnel. They are planning to add to the front office and people seem to have good things to say about Jason Karmanos. A guy like Jim Rutherford-in whatever capacity-could serve as an important sounding board for Kevyn Adams and buffer against ownership Brett Murray Hoodie. They're hiring scouts. There are even rumors they want to add to the analytics department. There are experienced, coaches out there who have track records of success who have expressed an interest in coaching this team. Recent performance aside, the team isn't a total disaster. A healthy roster, with a good coach, some of the fat trimmed off the roster, and guys like Casey and Dylan continuing to mature into reliable contributors, you can start to see a way forward. The way I see it, if you trade Jack that all goes out the window because then you start chasing the #1 center again and you either have to bottom out again to get it or skate along not being quite good enough but not being quite bad enough either https://www.buffalofanstoreonline.com/Derek_Roy_Hoodie-50. Don't open up a hole on the roster you can't fill.This team has been so bad for so long that even an optimistic take isn't all that optimistic. There's so much that needs to be fixed in this organization https://www.buffalofanstoreonline.com/Rasmus_Dahlin_Face_Mask-201, and the roster is the least of it. But squint real hard and you can kinda see it. I kinda do.
JasonLowe (IV07115801)

There are cases when it's reasonable to hire a professional than waste time and effort trying to DIY. For the first time in my life I used a essay writing service and I have no regrets. I spent time on what really felt important to me and successfully turned in the essay on a subject I hated.
Roberts Helena (IV07618801)

We have given an itemized investigation of these examination types right now.
You can take help while writing your examination papers.
However you can go for professional essay writing service for more help online https://write-essay-for-me.com/do-my-english-homework do my english homework for me.
[WWW]

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: