[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How Air Couriers Get Heavy Discounts on Travel Tickets
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
benstoke (IV07907801)

Air courier travel is very rarely free these days but travelers can often achieve discounts as high as 25% in exchange for giving up part of their baggage space for courier companies to transport time sensitive products abroad. Even higher discounts are sometimes possible for air couriers as this article shows.

* Most courier companies charge 50% or more for tickets used by air couriers, some charge more. Occasionally you will find a company like abc cargo track and trace offering free travel for really urgent deliveries or for delivery to locations few couriers are keen to visit.

* As might be expected, air courier ticket prices are higher during peak travel times than during non-peak times. Again, being flexible and willing to travel to any location at any time is the best way to get really cheap tickets even during peak travel times.
ReyPope (IV08767001)

Yes, I also heard that pilots and flight attendants receive discounts on air travel for the companies they work for. With such a significant advantage, the question of accommodation remains, which is difficult to find at a minimum cost with quality service in a short time.That is why, as a flight attendant, I often look for such hotels, knowing what a difficult task it is. To save on accommodation, you have to choose economy hotels, so I found an ibis hotel near me. I like it when there is an opportunity to relax for little money. I would also like to know your secrets for saving money while on vacation.

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: