[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
CBD/Anxiety - Pls share your experience!
Forum Index » Futures & Options
Bill (IV07731101)

Hello all together!

I'm a 30 years old male diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder, general anxiety disorder and a heavy addiction (I "parked" my addiction at weed since most of my ancestors are lifelong alcoholics).

After 10 years of smoking weed daily and my last years burnout, I had a lot of time to think about my health. The reason I smoke weed is, that I suffer from stress / anxiety since I can think. Sometimes I wake up from my anxiety in the morning. It's so bad that I can't work or have a normal life anymore.

Since I'm so used to it, it didn't stop me from studying at a university or found my own company. But everyone has his or her limits, so I worked my way right into a burnout. My life fell apart and I'm now trying to get it back.

My biggest hope for improving my current quality of life is CBD.

I started yesterday with 4 drops of 5% CBD oil. The results were stunning, I almost cried out of pure joy. For the first time in years I was free of anxiety and stress. I could feel real "fun" as I was playing video games with a friend.

Sadly, my anxiety was very intense this morning. So I took 5 drops and another 5 drops 1 hour later. I could feel a noisy sensation in my nerves and for a period of time my anxiety became even worse. 2 hours later I feel ok but not great.

It may have to do with the fact that I reduced my weed/THC intake yesterday evening.

To sum things up: I feel uncertain about CBD dosing and THC reduction (smoking weed) at the same time and treating my anxiety in general.

I would love to hear any kind of experience with CBD/anxiety/weed from you!

Greetings from Berlin, Andre
Bill (IV07731101)

Hey! Millions of people around the world face the problem of anxiety every day. It seems to me that this is due to the fact that now people are struggling to achieve their goals, trying to follow the pace of megacities and practically do not rest, because of which many mental problems begin, such as anxiety. I also recently encountered a similar problem, but luckily I stumbled upon this article reviewing High strength of CBD oil . Here I was able to find a large number of excellent CBD products that helped me get rid of anxiety."

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: