[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
EA Sports added an 85+ Player Pick squad-building challenge
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
rodeoneerer (IV07447901)

The week kicks off with several new Icon updates in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team. We already know what are the objectives that we must complete to receive the remaining tokens of the third batch of Icon Swaps in addition to having a couple of new Icons in SBC's since yesterday.

EA Sports added an 85+ Player Pick squad-building challenge (SBC) today that will reward players who complete it with an option to choose one out of four 85-rated or higher cards in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.

Now here are all the Prime Icon items that cost more than the SBC: Maradona Cruyff Gullit Zidane Vieira and Cantona. Only six of the 26 Prime Icon cards that you can pack are worth more than the SBC itself. So in total there are 11 cards that are great to pack or that at least cost more than the loot box and 39 where you’d actually end up losing value.

As you can see the vast majority of cards don't offer anything special at this point in the season. The current level of FIFA 21 is so high that there are many footballers that can be replaced by players of a low price. There are some top-level cracks like Cruyff or Gullit but the chances of them playing are low.

Heres the cheapest solution to complete the 85+ Player Pick SBC right now according to FUTBIN a website that specializes in FIFA content.

GK: Steve Mandanda 82-rated (Olympique de Marseille)
CB: Anthony Lopes 83-rated (Lyon)
CB: Denis Zakaria 83-rated (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
CB: Dušan Tadi? 83-rated (Ajax)
LM: Raphaël Guerreiro 84-rated (Borussia Dortmund)
CM: Charles Aránguiz 83-rated (Bayer Leverkusen)
CM: Éver Banega 83-rated (Al-Shabab)
RM: Edin Viš?a 83-rated (Istanbul Ba?ak?ehir)
LW: Rafa 83-rated (Benfica)
RW: Edin Džeko 83-rated (Roma)
ST: Alvaro Morata 88-rated (Piemonte Calcio)

As a leading game store in the FIFA market z2u.com is committed to providing the top- quality FIFA 21 Coins with the most reasonable prices fast delivery security guarantee convenient order track system and 24/7 custom service. We also accept more than 20 payment methods allowing you to have more choices for FUT 21 Coins purchasing.The 100% secure payment online system can ensuring buyer-protection while enjoying the service. What’s more,huge stock FIFA 21 Ultimate Team Coins on sale for all platforms is available. Now buy FIFA 21 Coins PS4 PC Switch and Xbox One with the cheapest price here! Any problems please feel free to contact us.
Korio (IV07586701)

Do you still play games? And what will it give you in the future? My friend was born in India. We study together at university now. He told me that a lot of guys from India do real sports to get a grant to study in a sports program.
Simon Miller (IV011820401)

Korio (IV07586701) wrote:Do you still play games? And what will it give you in the future? My friend was born in India. We study together at university now. He told me that a lot of guys from India do real sports to get a grant to study in a sports program.

This applies not only to India but also to many other countries. Even American teenagers dream of becoming professional football players or basketball players) I follow what is in India and realized that sports betting is the norm in this country - https://india-1xbet.com/ Local people are very passionate and often support national teams.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: