[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Internet and music?
Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Zaza Green (IV07180101)

I have never attended virtual music concerts. Where can I find out more about this?
Lavarda (IV07136501)

Hi. Forgive me, but you are probably a little mistaken, because such virtual concerts have recently been among many artists, especially during the pandemic, and I advise you to read this article about Music Industry. For example, pay attention to the Stageit platform, so I wish you a pleasant time with popular music performers.
HarryJohnson (IV07391201)

In general, now, in connection with the pandemic, it is very important to arrange online concerts. For example, I recently learned about TuneCore on a platform where you can record your songs online. It's great when people can watch the development of your creativity live. I think you should look there!
kassey (IV07835101)

Hi! I often watch videos on YouTube and listen to music that I can not find anywhere else on the Internet, so I want to ask for your help: how can I download it to your phone from YouTube? Because I lost mine! Help. Thanks in advance!
scretch76 (IV08042301)

Greetings, I love watching videos on YouTube and I often download them to my computer or phone using loader.to, which I find very handy. You need to copy the link and paste it, then press the button "download" and everything will work! I wish you good luck and enjoy watching the video. I really hope it will help you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 23/02/2022 01:15:41

steve (IV08592601)

Nowadays, you hear a lot about “music as a service” (MaaS). It sounds like a great idea and it is, but the devil is in the details. The problem: if you are using it to listen to music (which is what most people want), then you should not be paying for it. You are paying for the physical and digital assets that make up your music, which means they represent value to you. So while there may be some intangible benefits that come with using MaaS (e.g., social engagement, better discovery of new artists, etc.), overall this just doesn’t add up to paying for music as a service.
This is not just an issue of business model – it’s an issue of principle. Who has incentives in this space? What does it mean to be a “provider” versus being an “asset owner”? And who gets paid when you choose to consume music?
Jackson, Mississippi karaoke equipment

Forum Index » Derivatives (Equity, Currency, Commodities)
Go to: