[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
my fintech rights
Forum Index » Futures & Options
Freddy (IV09614001)

[Avatar]

Hello, you see, I have several projects, particularly Fintech, one of the most successful is a digital bank and since I receive and send money in the bank's application all the time, I have doubts, won't I have legal problems? Since in traditional banks all this is regulated and so on, I understand that this project has been created for a few months and has been a complete success, so I don't know what to do in a case like this, I would like to talk to a professional who knows about it and can explain to me how this world works and what kind of papers I must have to give me the right to do these businesses and avoid legal problems with the government and many more things. Do you know of any professional who knows about this who can recommend me?
Nord_Jingle (IV010589501)

[Avatar]

Seek out legal professionals or law firms that specialize in financial regulations and Fintech. They can provide you with tailored advice on the specific legal requirements in your jurisdiction and help you understand what kind of paperwork and licenses you may need.
slavik (IV09911601)

[Avatar]

In order to avoid problems with the law in any country, you need to know these laws. Consultation can be obtained from a law office. I advise you to hire a good lawyer who will understand everything and, if necessary, will give you permission for your activities. Or you can find all the information on the Internet if you have the time and desire to do this yourself.
Sheikhahmad (IV013213301)

Fintech law firms play a key role in building a digital state, helping IT startups in blockchain to work in the legal field. This is a specific area of law that regulates the activities of organizations that develop financial technologies. I would recommend that you should visit this website https://www.fintecharbor.com/fintech-lawyer/ here are many professionals who help you and solve your problem efficiently.
valtt79 (IV09921301)

[Avatar]

hello everyone, well, here is the solution to your problem, I looked at the previous comment there, everything seems to be in order, but you can still read reviews on the Internet.
Timothy Ferriss (IV012097901)

Navigating the regulatory landscape in the fintech industry can be retro bowl complex, and it's essential to ensure that your digital bank complies with all relevant laws and regulations.

retro bowl immaculate grid
Mira (IV011175101)

I have various initiatives, notably in Fintech, and one of the most successful is a digital bank, dino game and because I receive and send money on the bank's application all the time, I'm concerned about legal issues.

Forum Index » Futures & Options
Go to: