[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to choose Mobile App Payment Gateway online store?
Forum Index » Mutual Funds
tijerot (IV07351601)

How to choose Mobile App Payment Gateway online store?
legos (IV07910801)

[Avatar]

To find the most cost-effective choice for your business, both the volume and value of your transactions need to be considered. Most payment gateways have a competitive transaction fee rate of 2.9% + 30ç.
If your business deals primarily in high-value transactions, make sure you look for payment gateways that offer their services for a set monthly fee and a low transaction fee.
Johnson (IV08463801)

[Avatar]

I read your mobile app payment gateway online store. I am impressed with your work and skill.
[WWW]
aslami2 (IV08468401)

Johnson (IV08463801) wrote:I read your mobile app payment gateway online store. I am impressed with your work and skill.

Carrom Pool mod apk is a multiplayer board game that can be played easily. I this game, you have to pot your pieces before your opponent. By playing this game, you will become the best carom board game player. Carrom Pool mod apk is an exhilarating indoor android game developed by Miniclip. Carom board is a game that is mostly played in the subcontinent. People of any age can enjoy this game.

Wanduit (IV07438901)

We are having trouble accepting online payments. The old payment provider started charging 5% of each transaction, which is a lot for us. We need another system, please advise which one to choose.
Astarot (IV07953901)

The most crucial thing in choosing such a payment solution is that it should be flexible in its settings and have acceptable terms of use. For example, this payment provider https://solidgate.com/ has quick integration into the business. Beautiful design, full customization of the payment page design, there are no problems with payments.
Sofiia (IV09510501)

First you need to understand how to integrate payment gateway in mobile application

Every provider offers it's own SDKs. Usually, you can find them on the official website of your payment gateway provider. Those SDKs include strong mobile libraries that facilitate the work for your software development team since the credit card data is processed by them. It means that your team requires less time for integration and you’re not that exposed to PCI compliance.

Typically, those SDKs help to create payment forms for collecting user data. For example, Stripe offers two options: you can either use their pre-built form component or build it on your own from scratch. That's good news because you have full control over UX.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/09/2022 15:01:01

Forum Index » Mutual Funds
Go to: