[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
Shooting with a pistol. Is it really simple?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Grichipaz (IV07183401)

For most guns available to the public, this is exactly the case.

However, it is not so easy to shoot a gun safely and hit what you are aiming at.

Not to mention the maintenance of weapons, their safe storage, the purchase of the necessary ammunition, etc.

A certain degree of training is absolutely necessary to do this, and anyone who buys a gun without having had some safety training is asking for trouble.

Things are more difficult in the military weapons department, especially when you're handling fully automatic weapons, but you'll find plenty of (more or less) well-trained people invested in your skill.

However, I have some vivid memories of recruits on the training ground inventing new and new ways to screw up. I remember a guy who completely froze while firing an M60 (? It's been over 30 years, but I think it was the M60). The poor guy panicked and shot the entire 7.62-caliber NATO belt with one shot. It was a sunny day and we could still see the barrel glowing when he finished.

I think the people yelling at him didn't help either, but I was there and, to be honest, I didn't act any smarter than anyone else. At least he was shooting straight, though he was moving slowly back across the loose sand.

Needless to say, he didn't get a deuce in 50 ma that day (which was awesome. It destroyed all of our targets in splinters and splinters and blew up the sandbags as if they weren't there).
David Fincher (IV07184501)

If you live in a country that has unreasonable firearms laws, then you are forced to use air guns. Passing Shooting courses for me was an important stage in my life. Since childhood, I have been interested in this and now I have time to learn from Chris Sajnog.
Jhon Miller (IV07941401)

Hi all, I'm going out today to buy myself a new concealed carry pistol. I would like to say that shooting the gun seemed pretty easy for me. How about you?
lxst (IV08425701)

Shooting with a pistol may seem simple in theory, but it requires proper training and practice to do so safely and effectively. This is especially important for those who choose to carry a concealed firearm for self-defense purposes.

Choosing the right Concealed carry pistol is the first step in becoming proficient with a handgun. As mentioned earlier, there are many different concealed carry pistols on the market, and it's important to choose one that is reliable, easy to handle, and appropriate for your skill level.

Once you have chosen a concealed carry pistol, it's important to receive proper training in its use and safety. This includes learning how to properly grip the pistol, aim, and fire it accurately. It's also important to learn how to safely store and maintain your pistol.

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: