[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How to Use Discount Strategies to Boost Event Sales?
Forum Index » NISM Exams
hazelaudrin (IV07413301)

Set your Goals before applying a Discount Strategy

Before you pick a discount strategy, make sure you have set your goals. Your goals will determine the type of discount you can give. There are many ways that the top ghostwriters tells to use discounts and to avoid any confusion, get the best results by mapping out a clear approach.

How many registrations or ticket sales do you want to obtain from discounts? Starting with this question can help you then plan for how much period you want your discounts to be available for. Then, decide on how many users can avail the discounts, as well as what times in your sales cycle you want to use them.

Based on our conversation with major event organizers in the world, the 3 common goals that you can aim for:

Acquire New Attendees – The goal is to gain new participants by attracting them with suitable offers. Furthermore, in case the discount is a limited period offer, these people will have a reason to register for your event now than later.

Boost Your Sales – The goal is to sell more tickets. This could mean going for bulk discounts or offering combo packages.
Gain Loyal Audience – The goal is to earn repeat customers by delivered via a loyalty program for current customer
Jhon Miller (IV07941401)

Good afternoon, discounts are a very effective thing to increase the return on goods. As soon as I see this juicy and hot price tag, I just subconsciously want to buy it.
Philip Parker (IV07941501)

Hello, I completely agree with you, but there are many people who actually live on discounts and coupons, I personally am one of those people. I constantly use the site https://www.wadav.com/promo-code/sports-outdoors to look for discounts in various online stores. I like to save money even if not in very large quantities, but buying something on sale is always much more pleasant than doing it without it.

Forum Index » NISM Exams
Go to: