[Logo]

Home Page       Intelivisto       Search        Recent Topics        Hottest Topics        Login
How do I recover my AOL Account without a Phone Number?
Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Ponty (IV07323501)

If you are facing any issue in sign in and log in with AOL mail Account, come to my blog. I will tell you how can you fix these problems. which step you need to follow if you forgot or lose your AOL Account password.

Click:-How do I recover my AOL Account without a Phone Number?
Jake Paul (IV07512401)

Start the reset process
If you have forgotten your AOL email login information, you can click Forgot your password? at the bottom of the login dialog on the login page. This will launch the password reset app. Here you will need to enter your email address or AOL username. Please note that you need to remember at least one of these as you cannot reset your password if you do not remember your AOL username or at least your AOL email address. Once you have filled them in, you will need to enter the code displayed in the CAPTCHA field. When you're done, click on the button that says Next.

Reset your AOL password
On the next page, you have two options, you can reset your password from your phone or from another email address.
If you decide to reset your password through your mobile phone, you click the Send Text to My Mobile link and enter your full phone number, then click Submit. A page appears that says "Make sure this is your account." Do not close it until you receive the code on your mobile phone and enter it on the page.
If you choose to reset your password using a different email address, the alternate email address must already be on your AOL profile. Just click on the Alternate Email Address link, then select Next, and then Close.

Using your mobile
Once you choose to text your number, you will receive a five-digit code from AOL on your phone. Enter it in the box on the page that checks if your account belongs. Then you can click "Submit" and enter the new password twice in the input field that appears. When you're done, click Next and you will be taken to your email account.

Using an alternate email address
If you decide to use an alternate email route, you should open the used email and check the message from AOL. There you have to click on the option that says "Yes, I want to reset my password." The reset web page will open where you enter your new password twice and click Next. You will be redirected to your email account.

i Hope you find this helpful

Forum Index » Equity Market (IPOs, Fundamental & Technical Analysis)
Go to: